The Warm Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Warm Up

What do you guys use to warm up? I tried to make a rice sock but failed. I think the sock is too long and I don't really know how to get my penis inside the sock without the rice falling out of the sock.
    Starting: NBPEL - 5.2"; EG - 5"
    Current Goal: NBPEL - 6"; EG - 5.5"
    Maximum Desired Size (will shoot for this if I achieve above goal): NBPEL - 7"; EG - 6"

I use a rice sock myself. All you need to do is fill an old sock with rice, tie the end up and stick it in the microwave for about 1 - 1 1/2 minutes. Then you just wrap it around your penis at let it do its work. You do not stick your penis inside of the rice sock, just wrap it around your penis.
    Started seriously on 4/8/13
    5.75" NBPEL X 4.4" EG
    6.5" BPEL x 4.4" EG

6/1/13
    6.75" BPEL x 4.5" EG
    6/27/13
    6.87" BPEL x 4.45" EG
    7/3/13
    7" BPEL x 4.45" EG
    6.125" NBPEL x 4.45" EG

Long Term Goal: 7" NBPEL X 5.5" EG

Comment

i would like to know if warming uo with simply warm water is ok or not...thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by mrkunio View Post
        i would like to know if warming uo with simply warm water is ok or not...thanks...

I personally use a rice sock (quik, easy, dry heat) but there are others on the forum that use only warm water in a container or warm wash cloth or towel.

Good day,
        eompow
        Last edited by eompow; 07-13-2009, 06:13 AM. Reason: spelling
        Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by eompow View Post
          I personally use a rice sock (quik, easy, dry heat) but there are others on the forum that use only warm water in a container or warm wash cloth or towel.

Good day,
          thanks for the answer....but i meaned if is ok " spurt" the warm water on the penis to warm up, like a shower.......

Comment

thanks for the answer....but i meaned if is ok " spurt" the warm water on the penis to warm up, like a shower.......

I do not use that method but others do. Really don't know the details. Read on this forum that many guy's PE in the shower using it's warmth for warm up. Need more input from guy's that use that method.

Have a great PE day.

Comment

Just another idea. Warm up should be deep heat ten plus minutes so the ligaments and muscle are warm. Consequently can be worked without tear or strain. Safety first. Keep that unit healthy.

Comment

Working...
              X