Tell a Friend about the Gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell a Friend about the Gym

Almost every single one of us benefit one way or another from the Gym here. (there are 1 or 2 who would say no) But of all of us thousands who are benefiting, how many of us are sharing with friends? I can understand if you are still competing with your buddies concerning penis size , but this is some valuable helpful information and you guys do your friends a disservice by keeping it a secret. Let's start spreading the word to our friends and others who could also benefit from our site. You can mention it on your blogs and other member sites and just drop a link anywhere it might be of interest to folks. We are growing but I'd like to see us grow faster. Refer a friend or a stranger and let's not only grow some big dicks, but let's grow our Gym as well.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

If your green boxes are any indication, your dick is growing nicely.
    My green boxes and my dick have seemed to hit a plateau. *Hee*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
      Almost every single one of us benefit one way or another from the Gym here. (there are 1 or 2 who would say no) But of all of us thousands who are benefiting, how many of us are sharing with friends? I can understand if you are still competing with your buddies concerning penis size , but this is some valuable helpful information and you guys do your friends a disservice by keeping it a secret. Let's start spreading the word to our friends and others who could also benefit from our site. You can mention it on your blogs and other member sites and just drop a link anywhere it might be of interest to folks. We are growing but I'd like to see us grow faster. Refer a friend or a stranger and let's not only grow some big dicks, but let's grow our Gym as well.

no way
      What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange

Comment

Great idea

Some of the articles are great for message boards and sites that seem skeptical or wanting knowledge about PE.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

My father law has had 8 children naturally .He has smoked for 40 years but still works full time and hes very active. I'd love to share this site with him so he could get his member back into baby making form and please his mrs like in the old days. But no way in hell i could ever find a suitable approach.Maybe the PEgym could send out xmas cards?
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

for a lot of people PE is their own secret thing and we want to see good solid gains first. We dont want everyone else growing or else the average will go up and hence we will still feel small.

Selfish i know
            26/04/09

BPEL 6"
            EG (mid) 4.75"
            EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
            EG ( mid) 5"
            EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
            2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Personally I think this is a great idea. I've already let my brother in on the secret
              One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
              Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

I told my brother he thinnks im loopy, i also told a friend at work.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by mrcarrick View Post
                  for a lot of people PE is their own secret thing and we want to see good solid gains first. We dont want everyone else growing or else the average will go up and hence we will still feel small.

Selfish i know

This is one of the major problems. What if no one ever shared the site with you mrcarrick? I promise you, the more generous we are with folks, the more generous folks will be with us. Kharma man, put out good kharma and let good things happen to you. I want to see 5000 users by the end of Oct.can we do it, yes. Will we do it, I hope so. Let's each set individual goals of telling at least 10 people about our Gym.
                  Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                    If your green boxes are any indication, your dick is growing nicely.
                    My green boxes and my dick have seemed to hit a plateau. *Hee*

Sure JP. I saw the post where Aaron sated you had over 300 green boxes, so that puts you in at least 5 yrs ahead of me. I'd trade green boxes for inches right now if I could.

Comment

Sure JP. I saw the post where Aaron sated you had over 300 green boxes, so that puts you in at least 5 yrs ahead of me. I'd trade green boxes for inches right now if I could.
                      I don't know i like green.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                        I don't know i like green.
                        Especially really green noobs.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
                          My father law has had 8 children naturally .He has smoked for 40 years but still works full time and hes very active. I'd love to share this site with him so he could get his member back into baby making form and please his mrs like in the old days. But no way in hell i could ever find a suitable approach.Maybe the PEgym could send out xmas cards?
                          Moderators, can we set up something so that in the above example a member can supply us with an e-mail address and admin@pegym.com send out the invitation?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                            Moderators, can we set up something so that in the above example a member can supply us with an e-mail address and admin@pegym.com send out the invitation?
                            The trouble with that is, it would look like all the other penis enlargement spam out there that people get on a daily basis.
                            Starting stats:.......Current stats:
                            BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
                            EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Originally posted by DailyAffirmation View Post
                              The trouble with that is, it would look like all the other penis enlargement spam out there that people get on a daily basis.
                              DA is correct, that is why it so important for members to issue personal invitations and make their friends aware.

Comment

Working...
                              X