Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excited!

I joined this site in may but never started PEing until a week ago,

So after a week of PE and not masterbating for a while I held my penis and it felt significantly thicker! It felt like a
    new penis to me. My erections also have improved dramaticly even my girlfriend noticed. My only question is that the
    vien on the top side of my penis has also increased in size. Could this be a problem?

Thank You
    starting stats 7/7/09
    BPEL- 6" EG- 5"

Goal BPEL- 7" EG- 5.5"

Originally posted by jollyking View Post
    I joined this site in may but never started PEing until a week ago,

So after a week of PE and not masterbating for a while I held my penis and it felt significantly thicker! It felt like a
    new penis to me. My erections also have improved dramaticly even my girlfriend noticed. My only question is that the
    vien on the top side of my penis has also increased in size. Could this be a problem?

Thank You
    Nope. Bigger veins = more/better blood flow, thus leading to harder erections.

Congrats, keep up with it and more gains will follow
    Starting (21.03.09): 5.3" x 4.3"

Currently: 6.0" x 4.3"

Goal: 7.0" x 5.5"

Comment

thanks I just wanted to make sure it was a thrombosed vein
      starting stats 7/7/09
      BPEL- 6" EG- 5"

Goal BPEL- 7" EG- 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by jollyking View Post
        thanks I just wanted to make sure it was a thrombosed vein
        Nah, shouldn't be. Maybe loosen up the grip though, if it's only your first week. My veins only started becoming more fuller after about 6 weeks of PE.
        Starting (21.03.09): 5.3" x 4.3"

Currently: 6.0" x 4.3"

Goal: 7.0" x 5.5"

Comment

Hey and welcome Jolly,
          Here's a VERY IMPORTANT link that you need to read. Your unit will need conditioning to training before you can get super serious so DO NOT SKIP the beginner's routine. Pronounced veins are part of the process just like when the veins in your arms rise and grow with heavyworkout. always be careful and don't take any risks though.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ety-first.html

Good Luck!!!

Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

How do these exercises improve blood flow? Through jelqing are we teach our penises to carry more blood throughout the entire penis?

Or does pushing more blood via jelqing unclog any kinks or whistles we may have.

Just curious how it all works.. although its obvious that it does work I just wanna know why

Comment

You're pushing more blood in which is expanding the veins (stretching them) to max. Over time with repetition the body adjust for the pressure with new growth. Its actually a manual form of cardio just like when you run or swim (these increase blood flow and oxygen volume) making you more adept for more strenusous function afterword. This is what exersize does.
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Makes sense thanks

Comment

Working...
                X