Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, some things I find myself wondering

hello folks

Really randomly stumbled upon this site and it may be the best thing i've done in a while. Never really believed I could make any ...gains in that area but this is great. Told my girlfriend about it and she sounds sceptical.. she'll see..

Had some trouble measuring cause I was stressed when doing it.. dont really think it was a 100% erection but not too far from it.
    Lenght-wise I am at 17 cm, 6,69 Inches
    Girth-wise I am at 11 cm, 4,33 Inches

My goal lengt-wise is 20cm and when it comes to girth id like it to be at 15 cm.
    My question is, is this realistic? Getting as much girth as possible is what I want since I always felt a bit, thin.

I know all about hard work as I am an amateur fighter and train a lot, so I have the work ethic and I never give up with anything.
    This is a goal of mine, but is it possible? Started wet-Jelqing and stretching, anything else?

Thanks in advance
    Starting 2013-02-01
    Starting Erect lenght 17cm (6,69")
    Starting Erect Girth 11cm (4,33")

Current 2013-03-30
    Erect lenght 18,3 cm (7,2")
    Erect Girth 11 cm (4,33")

Welcome to the Gym Orem! You will love it here, the community is very supportive. Make sure to read the beginners thread.
    specially the safety area, to avoid any penile injuries.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    Your goal is attainable. My husband has done very well and since like your lady, I know, I help remind him to do his routine. LOL
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Have your GF get you erected and measure again!

PE works!

Read this ---

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

and be sure to read the beginners sticky threads!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Oren.
        just read through the link my wife posted and I recommend the JP90 program listed with the beginner routines. While doing your routines, pay close attention to the PI's like jay posted. That will always give you a good idea on how things are really going with your unit. Just be patient and it should grow. I can tell you that it indeed does work. Feel free to ask any question you may have.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
        X