First, I will say that I am not totally new to PE, but at this point in my life I want to try and give it a fair shake. The most I have PE'd consistently is about a week or 2 tops. That being said, I am not here to make any incredible leaps. I measured myself at around 6 inches, maybe about 5.8, and would be content at 7(so I guess I want to gain a little over an inch). Of course, some girth to compliment that would be awesome and is a goal of mine

The problem I am facing, which is the same problem that has kept me inconsistent until now, is a jelqing obstacle. Without too much detail, My left hand will not permit me to make the full jelqing signal (the OK sign). If I had to compare it to anything, I'd say I can maybe do a V jelq. This has discouraged me up until this point, but Im starting to see no reason why I cant gain an inch SOMEHOW. I feel like I can do it if I have the right plan and tools. At this point, I pretty much know I can, because people here are doing that and more.

I am thinking of going with the PESG routine since his measurements are pretty similar to mine, but what I need is help with this jelqing thing. Im open to buying a jelq machine, if anyone can stand behind them in terms of at least doing what a normal jelq would do for someone with "normal" hands. I get that it might not be better, but if it can do the same thing as 2 normal hands, thats a step up for me!! I apologize for the length of the post and the "sob story", but I figure the more honest I am with you guys the more honest you can be with me, and the sooner I can get my 7 inches on.