Help on Stretches.. How do they work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on Stretches.. How do they work?

OK, so basically I've read a number of articles on stretches, got myself intrigued about them and have begun to incorporate them into a routine for myself. After trying it a few times a number of questions rose around performing them.

1) How flaccid/erect do you have to be to achieve a decent stretch or even optimal stretch
    2) How does stretching work? In a general sense how does stretching flaccid work to build length?

At the moment I've looked through a number of searches looking for information on this.. from my perspective the information is pretty fractured, here there and everywhere. Hopefully a few people who've built routines and trained around stretches would be able to provide a information on this even opinions on stretching etc...

Basic stretches i've been looking at and some that a number of people do are:

Penis Stretches (as mentioned in JP90)
    Bundled Stretches
    A Stretches
    Internal Stretches

I've read the information pages located at main part of site with instructions, but none go further into detail on how stretching works.

I do read through a few progress pages revolving around stretching but again many people tend to mix it up after a while to get a general consensus that stretching can lead to good gains on there own.

I do my stretching in the most flaccid state I can achieve.

How does it work? It is all theory. My assumption is that you simply stretch the tissues. It could also be cause by tiny tears in the tissue, which your body heals by adding more tissue. It could also be that the stress you put on the tissue triggers cell division/reproduction (similar to muscle growth from heavy lifting).
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Working...
    X