visualizing has helped me alot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visualizing has helped me alot

Hi guys I was wondering if any of you other beginners do this..... Whenever I PEexercise I visualize in my mind with the willpower of my mind that every rep counts and really focus on technique. I totally clear my mind of all distraction and just focus on the penis and try to get totally in tune with it. This has really helped me with my initial gains. In 4 weeks i've gained more than i ever thought in length but more important is I'm amazed at how much harder and intense it feels when erect. I still haven't mastered the kegel as I tend to tighten up my stomach and my buttocks. Sometimes I get it down but I noticed i need to be totally relaxed all over my body and focus on breathing.

Great post! Yes!!! Relaxation, breathing, focus, visualization--all of these are as important as the exercise itself.

Comment

How much have you gained???? Curious cause I'm about where you are, I'm 3 weeks in and definitely thicker, but I put that on sups (when flaccid) and eq boost (when hard). I also feel the workouts better when I focus, it's all about trusting your penis, it's pretty damn smart. I'm still working on the kegel, just kinda getting it right, doing pee stops helps for that.

but to answer your question: focusing definitely gives me better pi's during and after a workout. Breathing and relaxing are also key. Keep it up.
      Mattyluv
      Last edited by Mattyluv; 07-17-2009, 09:34 AM.
      Starting stats:
      BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
      9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
      3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
      -----------------
      1/24/12 - started again.
      NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
      New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
      3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

I am lucky i'm on my 4th week and have gained roughly an inch in length already and noticable girth and the veins are starting to come out. From what it sounds like i'll probally hit a plateau and have to work through it. Everyone is different. But yeah like you guys said.......i think it's counterproductive to go through the motions when penile exercising. You really need to be in tune, focused, and relaxed. That's helped me so far.

Comment

Definitely need to be in tune, That's really the only way to tell is anything is amiss.
          As far as early gaining goes Nice job man!. I got the same Pi's going, and surely a bigger flaccid.

keep it up
          Starting stats:
          BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
          9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
          3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
          -----------------
          1/24/12 - started again.
          NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
          New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
          3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

Working...