Thumb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumb

Hey just litle question ist important when i do jelq if i have thumb up on penise or unde penis ?

I don't understand how you would possibly jelq with your thumb on the BOTTOM of your penis, without breaking your dick or your hand before Your thumb should be across the top, and wrapping around the side a bit. Your index finger is the one that will be along the underside.
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I think he meant to ask, whether you should take an overhand or an underhand grip... The answer is, either one. They target different parts of the penis and have their advantages and disadvantages. Personally, I prefer underhand (thumb on top), because I can see the blood moving through my dick and I feel like I have more control over my jelqs with an underhand grip.
      Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
      Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
      Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
      Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Like jay1993, I love watching the effects of the underhand grip, but I prefer the overhand grip for efficacy. I can get very far to the base of my penis with it.

There's no reason why you couldn't do both. Variety is the spice of life and jelqing is rather repetitive.
        Start: 12/23/12
        BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
        FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
        BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
        BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
        FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

yes this i ask jay thank you for good answer i did it about 1,5 year with thumb down maybe for this i dint grow

Comment

Working...
          X