heartbeat penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heartbeat penis

Yesterday i decide to take an extra day off because i was tired and i had lack of sleep.
    During the night my dick woke me up, with a hard erection, i thought that happens b/c i wanted to pee, after this the erection became harder and my dick was beating!!! with the same rate as my heart. I could count my pulse through my penis!!! I check my penis and it seemed to be not erected but hard flaccid(if i can say that) with thick vveins. This incident means that i have accomplished a good circulation??

Wow, you are having the same experience as me since the beginning of this week. My penis nowadays never turtles, and at night, it is a couple of times at erect state or a little bulky flaccid/semi erect state. And it's pretty warm when I surround my right hand on it, and I can feel the ever so light pulsing. I think we have accomplished a good circulation!

Comment

Originally posted by hiro View Post
      Yesterday i decide to take an extra day off because i was tired and i had lack of sleep.
      During the night my dick woke me up, with a hard erection, i thought that happens b/c i wanted to pee, after this the erection became harder and my dick was beating!!! with the same rate as my heart. I could count my pulse through my penis!!! I check my penis and it seemed to be not erected but hard flaccid(if i can say that) with thick vveins. This incident means that i have accomplished a good circulation??
      Your penis gets filled with blood when you have an erection. A thick veiny penis that you can see pulsing is a good sign that it's healthy.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
      X