Reverse towel raise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse towel raise?

I just came across this site tonight, and after looking through all the guides and exercises, I couldn't find anything like this. Something I've been doing for a while is an exercise similar to the towel raise except I do it laying down, and I press the erect penis against my body pointing towards my navel (so the top of the shaft is touching the pubic area/lower stomach). Then I do a Kegel contraction, which causes the penis to lift up. I started out doing this using my fingers for resistance but can now easily lift my laptop up and down quickly and repeatedly for dozens of reps.

Basically I'm wondering why something like this hasn't been mentioned anywhere. If this exercise IS described somewhere and I missed it, you can stop right here, and I'd be grateful if a link or name of the exercise could be pointed out to me. Or if this exercise is to be avoided because it's too dangerous or whatever, I'm all ears. Otherwise, I'll relate my own experience with it...

Since I started doing this my penis feels much thicker and it has actually grown about .25" in girth, I assume because of the muscle tissue on the underside of the shaft. I can actually produce a very surprising amount of force when it's pressed against my abs; it feels similar to say lifting an index finger. I'm also able to sort of "snap" it up and down very quickly. I have excellent control of the motion too - when I started out it was difficult to quickly contract and release as the PC muscle (I assume that is what I'm using here) would tend to stay contracted involuntarily for 2-3 seconds, but now I can contract and release instantly. Finally there has been tremendous muscle growth starting around the base of the shaft, continuing through the scrotum and all the way to the underside of it. When erect this tissue is quite solid. It also seems to have sort of pushed everything forward when flaccid, making it appear larger. Unfortunately it seems to contribute to a permanent bulge in my pants which can actually be pretty embarrassing.

Anyway since finding this site and the exercises I'm excited to add these new ones to the mix. I have very good girth already (5.5"), and around 6" length but there's always room for improvement. Up till now I didn't think it was possible to extend the length.

Great first post. This sounds interesting. I am sure I have accidently done this with my fingers. So how long would you have to hold it for? As long as you can? Sounds like a great way to increase base girth, as you have experienced yourself. Can't wait to try this.

Comment

I haven't been systematic about it at all yet as far as how long to hold it and etc. I vary it quite a bit. Sometimes I apply greater pressure and hold it, or medium pressure and do several reps of a kind of "lift" for example lifting my laptop, which I'm able to raise about 2-3" with it. I've also done light pressure and just focused on being able to flex and relax quickly.

Comment

Lifting your laptop like that, thats quite strong.

Comment

I tried these last night and when you kegel hard you can feel the base girth expanding when tensed. And definately a part of the muscle that needs more conditioning. I can see myself doing these and then towel raises in one set. Interesting to hear a vet's opinion on these. But so far, I think this is an excellent new exercise. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Comment

I was actually just doing this for funsies a minute ago after a nap, when I was sporting 'morning' wood. I was doing it with my comforter though, which is heavy enough for me. I can't imagine doing a laptop. Depending on the laptop, of course.

Comment

Anything simple and easy to help with some base girth. I'm definitely adding these bad boys to my routine.
              Beginning 1/31/12
              BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0

As of 1/25/2013

BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2

Goal
              BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

Keep growing and showing!!

Comment

Carefull with reverse towel raise ,like standard towel raise ,you should have existing condition before attempting them.

Comment

Working...
                X