what should my workout consist of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should my workout consist of

ok im sorry if i am posting this in the wrong section, but i need to ask a question about routiens. I havent started a routine yet because i have some questions.
    (i apologize for my bluntness but i dont know how to really say these things)
    1) i masterbate about 2-3 times a day usualy, is that going to affect my gains at all and should i slow down or stop?
    2) since i have masterbated as much as i have does that mean i should start with a more intens routine or less?
    3) what would be good streches to use in my routine?
    i read the motivational story and i know i should warm up for at least 15 min. but it said streches and it didnt mention the types of streches
    i was going to start of with a routine like this, can you please tell me if this sounds good or not?

20 min warm up
    8 min of streching
    10 min of jelquing
    8 min of streching
    10 min of jelquing
    15 min of edging/balloning
    20 min warm down

i say thank you, in advance, to you all so much for your help

Welcome to the Gym affroman.
    I would recommend starting here. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    Get familiar with all the info inside. Also the JP90 routine is listed in there. That is a great routine to start with.
    Try and lay off the masturbation to at least once a day, preferably once every few days.
    Also be sure to warm up before routine. It will help prevent injury.
    Good luck with it.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Thank you so much, its gonna suck having to lay off the mastubating but ill do it for me and my girlfreind ha ha ha.

Comment

If you have a girlfriend it'll be easier to slow down on the masturbation.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X