Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All day cock ring and no PE for small gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All day cock ring and no PE for small gains?

I'm basically a newbie here and to the whole PE scene

but i have a penis that to my eyes isnt living up to its full potential. unlike most im not looking to make a monster cock im just looking to improve myself by a small amount. im thinking about wearing a cock ring around my dick all day (maybe for a half hour at first. then intervals. then all day depending on my bodys reaction) to increase my girth.

if i do this will i get any results? will the results be permanent?
    will this only affect girth or could i gain length too?
    will i become dependent on the cock ring to get a strong erection? will i have to wear the ring during sex?
    i understand that PE would speed the process up and make bigger gains but is it mandatory to make ANY gains?
    should i wear it around the base of my shaft or behind my balls or both?
    and lastly, is this https://www.smittenkittenonline.com/...by-tantus.html a good cock ring?

thanks i tried to do my research but apparently all day cock ring use isnt that popular and i dont want to hurt myself or become dependent on the thing. i figure the answers here will help a lot of people to come, if i try it ill log my measurements on here and if it does work im surprised it isnt more popular.

thanks

30 min at first might be to long. Better monitor how does your dick respond to the ring. A cockring alone will not help you. But it is a good idea to wear it after a girth routine.
    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
    Current stats

Comment

I agree with arkham. I wear 2 cockrings (one around the shaft/sack, the other around the lower shaft) all day after my morning girth routine. They are simple silicon rings that are not so tight that they cut off circulation. It helps to keep things nice and plump all day long. I do not wear them during sex or when I sleep.
      (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Why are cock rings for? Whats they're purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by dicker00 View Post
          Cock rings are designed for people that have problems with erection quality. They are supposed to be worn during intercourse.
          Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
          Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by dicker00 View Post
            They restrict blood flow out of the penis. The ones I wear are large enough to only slightly restrick blood flow.
            (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
            (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
            Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
            Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Working...
            X