Hey folks! A Pe Begninner lookin for a girth routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey folks! A Pe Begninner lookin for a girth routine

Hey folks. I'm just starting into the pe world. I am just looking for a girth exercise routine. I am happy with other dimensions. My girth has created a few problems, and i just want to increase it to make things better during intercourse. Alot of folks keep saying exercising doesn't work and I just have to live with what I have. I don't think that's true and I refuse to believe it. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

Bad news pal most girth exercise are advance routine, just condition your penis first with out targeting girth or length but focus your attention for the coming month for pampering your buddy.. After three months you will be prepared to the girth routine..

Follow JP, KP, PESG and Babi (pick one) and adjust them.. Like the jelq to 60%-80% erection rate and do V jelq. Good luck
    epsilon
    Last edited by epsilon; 07-21-2009, 01:28 PM.
    March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
    Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
    Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
    No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Thanks Man! I just saw the 90 day beginner routine. Imma start that one today. I have kind of done pe before but not for long. Maybe 2-3 weeks at a time. I tried it earlier this year but slacked off after about 2 weeks. I already have L arginine and multi vitamin. Goin to get the rest of it today. I even tried that extenze crap. Waste of money!! I do like stamina rx tho for longer stamina. lol

Comment

I just took my measurements. 7.2 inches long, 4 inch circumference

Comment

Originally posted by girth24 View Post
          I just took my measurements. 7.2 inches long, 4 inch circumference

Long Enough, Do V jelq and flaccid bend.

Look at JP log, 17 gain girth in that routine.

Here's other good thread for girth.. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...not-alone.html you can also see there the intensity and proper timing to do the exercise.. Remember though jumping to a quick PE routine without conditioning might lead to injury, so I advice for you to do V jelq, jelq at high erection or Dry jelq.
          March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
          Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
          Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
          No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Yeah, if you just follow a straight newbie routine, any of those suggested by epsilon, you will see gains in both length and girth. No reason to jump hedalong into girth excercises when lighter ones will do the trick.
            Physiological Indicators (the original post)
            :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

I just did my second workout this mornin. I wish I had more time! I have to do it before work so I really gotta rush. I did 6 min warmup, stretch up, down, left, right, forward for 30 seconds each. Then 2 Tunica tug's, 1 min each. Then flacid bends for 30 secs in all directions. Then something I think called compressor? Where you put one hand at base and one behind glans then push hands towards each other (blood pushed to midshaft). I did 3 of those 1 min a piece. Then I did 5 mins of 5 second jelqs then warmdown for 2 mins. Does this sound okay for the time allotted(about 30 mins)?

Comment

Also, I tried V jelqs but I must be doin't something wrong. Seems like regular jelqs do more.

Comment

Do you have to do it right before work? Because 6 minutes isn't really very long for a warmup, and if you PE when you are rushed you are likely to make mistakes and even hurt yourself. This is all very counter-productive.

Also, watch out for overdoing it. Watch your PI's carefully. If you don't know what PI's are, check out my sig.

Good luck, pal!
                  Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                  :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                  X