A jelqing tip for begginer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A jelqing tip for begginer.

Having a set amount of rep is cool and all, but you cant really focus on what you're doing while counting (to me at least).

I like to have a set amount of time instead and focus on quality reps.

I usually look at a picture while doing it so it starts me off more easily, by around the fifth rep im good to go for the next 15 minutes. I will resetup my grips a few time during this and once in a while i will clamp the base of my penis and shake it while its pumped for a few seconds. So instead of an actual 15 minutes of jelqing i get in about 10 min of real jelq.

10 x 60 sec = at least 600 seconds of real quality jelq.

Depending on how long you do the reps you can estimate how many reps that amounts to.

3 sec/rep = 200 reps

So in 15 minutes, you can, at the very least do 200 quality reps, MINIMUM. So this trick helps to do just focus on what im doing.

I noticed alot of improvment in doing jelqs like that.
    Last edited by health; 02-25-2013, 10:23 AM.

Just don't rush your jelqs, you must do them MINIMALLY in 3 sec reps. It's not a cardio exercise that we are talking about here..
    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Originally posted by Hephaestus View Post
      Just don't rush your jelqs, you must do them MINIMALLY in 3 sec reps. It's not a cardio exercise that we are talking about here..

i know

Comment

I don't know if you are new to PE or just new to here, but I get a little concerned when someone brand new makes a post about how to do something. I say this because I wonder what personal experience he is drawing his information from. You didn't say anything wrong in your post, but you didn't say anything that hasn't been written about a million times either. Why you use one and two second jelqs for is beyond me since you are talking about beating off at that pace, not jelqing. Also, your two worded response to Heph comes off rather cocky, what with your two weeks of experience and all.
        rbi99
        Retired Moderator
        Member of the Month Nov 2017
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by rbi99; 02-25-2013, 06:39 AM.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          I don't know if you are new to PE or just new to here, but I get a little concerned when someone brand new makes a post about how to do something. I say this because I wonder what personal experience he is drawing his information from. You didn't say anything wrong in your post, but you didn't say anything that hasn't been written about a million times either. Why you use one and two second jelqs for is beyond me since you are talking about beating off at that pace, not jelqing. Also, your two worded response to Heph comes off rather cocky, what with your two weeks of experience and all.

I didnt mean to sound cocky, and i know 1 and 2 sec are too fast for any kind of jelqing. Thats why i said ''i know''. I did just type the 1 and 2 sec reps as exemples. Let me just edit my first post.

Comment

keeping count of reps also hampers my jelqing routine big time. I go more with time count & focus on what I'm doing & how good it feels
            Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
            "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

The Jelq video on this site seems a bit misleading to me. Most of the jelqing advise I read on here is

to jelq slow, like 3 second strokes or slower but on the video a count at least 28 jelqs in a 15 second

Video.Jelqing Video - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
              Start
              Jan. '13: BPEL 6.125" x 4.75"

I used to say "I wish I had a big dick" now I say "I can't wait to have a big dick"

Comment

its 3 seconds for both of hands? that means 1,5 second per hand ?
                start - 11/1/13|11/10/13
                Bpel 14.6 cm | Nbpel 14 cm
                UpperEG 12.3 cm | 12.6 cm (5,5x5)in

Comment

I jelq sloth speed. lol
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

i jelq 2-3 seconds per hand, so one jelq is 4-6 seconds for me?
                    start - 11/1/13|11/10/13

Comment

I jelq about 2 seconds per hand also but after watching that video I'm not so sure I'm doing it right. I feel I get a good pump and my glands show the signs that I'm doing it right but I assume the guy in the video is a vet. If you watch that video he seems to be stroking pretty fast about a second and a half for both hands. I don't even masturbate at that speed.
                      Start
                      Jan. '13: BPEL 6.125" x 4.75"

I used to say "I wish I had a big dick" now I say "I can't wait to have a big dick"

Comment

your signature expresses me notashowa :P i think that 2 seconds per hand is alright but less than this would be very fast ! but thats just my thought i am not experienced in PE
                        start - 11/1/13|11/10/13

Comment

I vary each jelq stroke between 3-5 seconds.

Comment

One hand or two your jelqing speed should remain relatively constant, and substantially slower than shown in the video. My jelqs vary from five seconds for each UJ, to eight seconds when doing UV's. However, each person needs to determine their best time by trial and error. Whoever the greatest gainer is here has a routine, but his routine might be the worst possible one for you. On the other hand, someone who has had very little luck in the gains department might be on a routine that is perfect for you. Someone who has a much longer unit than average will naturally take longer to stroke it then a guy who has a much shorter penis than average. Some guys stand, some sit, some lay down. Some guys count strokes, some time, some both. Some guys use a firm grip, others feather it. There are a ton of variables that go into this, but no one can tell you which variables will work best for you. A daunting task indeed, but one that will fall into place if you take your time and think about what you are doing and why.
                            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                            The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

One hand or two your jelqing speed should remain relatively constant, and substantially slower than shown in the video. My jelqs vary from five seconds for each UJ, to eight seconds when doing UV's. However, each person needs to determine their best time by trial and error. Whoever the greatest gainer is here has a routine, but his routine might be the worst possible one for you. On the other hand, someone who has had very little luck in the gains department might be on a routine that is perfect for you. Someone who has a much longer unit than average will naturally take longer to stroke it then a guy who has a much shorter penis than average. Some guys stand, some sit, some lay down. Some guys count strokes, some time, some both. Some guys use a firm grip, others feather it. There are a ton of variables that go into this, but no one can tell you which variables will work best for you. A daunting task indeed, but one that will fall into place if you take your time and think about what you are doing and why.
                              +1 rep!

Comment

Working...
                              X