Stretching Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching Questions

I have decided that I was going to focus heavily on stretching since Im trying to gain an inch to 1.5 inches in length. My question is if it would be ok to stretch more than 3 times per day, and if it could be done in bed/ sitting down without there being any adverse effects on my gains. Also, where is the best place to grab for stretches? I do below the head but I wasnt sure if that was the best way, it was more instinctual than anything.
    Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
    EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
    EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

You can stretch as many times a day as you want. Just remember, overtraining stops the gaining(-BigO), and pay attention to your PI's. You can stretch in any position that you want... The idea of the stretch is to stretch the inner penis. If you're pulling your dick and all you're stretching is just the outter skin tube good luck with length gains lol but the ideal grip is in fact below the glans.
    Jay1983
    Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
    Last edited by Jay1983; 02-26-2013, 09:10 AM.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      You can stretch as many times a day as you want. Just remember, overtraining stops the gaining(-BigO), and pay attention to your PI's. You can stretch in any position that you want... The idea of the stretch is to stretch the inner penis. If you're pulling your dick and all you're stretching is just the outter skin tube good luck with length gains lol but the ideal grip is in fact below the glans.
      Im gonna disagree with you there, Jay. Stretching is not all about the inner penis. It's about stretching the ligaments and tunica as well. Ive always stretched from the glans or from directly below it. If you're only stretching the outer skin tube, you're deforming the tunica and stimulating growth. However, if you have focused on inner penis stretching and achieved the growth you have, then I am going to give that a try too!
      Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
      Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
      Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
      Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
        Im gonna disagree with you there, Jay. Stretching is not all about the inner penis. It's about stretching the ligaments and tunica as well. Ive always stretched from the glans or from directly below it. If you're only stretching the outer skin tube, you're deforming the tunica and stimulating growth. However, if you have focused on inner penis stretching and achieved the growth you have, then I am going to give that a try too!
        When I mentioned inner penis, I didn't necessarily mean "inner penis". I guess I should have clarified lol but yes, both the penis and inner penis is where you want a good stretch. Especially on those ligaments. I am yet to stretch my skin tube in a length gain routine; the only skin tube stretching I do is to defeat turkey neck.

Comment

Jay1983 & jay1993 you guys related???
          02/10/12: NBPEL: 6,75" (17cm) MidEG: 4,75" (12cm)
          04.04.13:
          NBPEL: 7.25" (18,4cm) MidEG: 5" (12,7cm)

Comment

Brothers from another mother. 10 years apart. lol

Comment

I have some very beginner questions, but just for the sake of my own knowledge, 1.) what are PI's? I keep seeing references to it but dont know what it is. 2) the glans= the area just below the head, correct?

Comment

@372kid: you may gain a better knowhow of things as a newbie here

the glans is THE HEAD, not the portion below the head. Check this out here

PI = Physiological Indicators
                Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
                "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

Read, read, read!!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Comment

Thanks guys. Jay1983, Just curious, how do you do your stretches? Do you break yours up or just do them all at once?

Comment

Thanks guys. I think I may have inherently known some of the PI info, but it was still good to actually have at hand when I needed it. A lot of this stuff I did not know at all.

Jay1983, Just curious, how do you do your stretches? Do you break yours up or just do them all at once?

Comment

I'd say only workout your dick one time per day and then use traction wrapping afterward to keep it in an elongated state for several hours. I am currently doing that and I'm very close to hitting an inch gain in length.
                        START 12-17-2012 BPEL: 6.0 MEG 5.0
                        CURRENT BPEL: 7.2 MEG 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by 372kid View Post
                          Thanks guys. Jay1983, Just curious, how do you do your stretches? Do you break yours up or just do them all at once?
                          I do my heat pad warm up and then I do all my stretches before I jelq. After I jelq I do fire goat rolls and then heat pad warm down and viola, that's it! Takes me about 50 minutes each session. My log link is in my signature if you're interested in seeing it.

Comment

Got it. The reason I ask is because I have room mates and cant really get a huge amount of time to myself at once. I could probably get through a session of stretching or jelqing one at a time, but that'd Probably be the best I can do right now. Im definitely gonna look into the traction wrapping though. I could stretch early and then just wrap for a few hours after.

What do you use to wrap, MD?

Jay, you've been a big help thus far. I appreciate it a ton man. Im definitely gonna check your log (no pun intended).

Hopefully I can figure out a way to manually PE that fits into my schedule.

Comment

Disregard the scheduling issue..I just decided to say F it.. Did my first official workout just now. If you guys wanna read it, here's the link:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ss-thread.html

I still wanna know about that wrap though. Already turtling. No bueno

Comment

Working...
                              X