Girth suggestions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth suggestions....

I'm new at PE and i'm 6.1 inches length (Would like to gain some in length I guess, possibly .5) . but my main concern is girth.. (4.5 inches).. I'm really insecure about my girth and just wish I had a satisfying girth... I'm 18 and been dating a girl (18 aswell) for near 6 months, we're both virgins and sex is inevitable. I probably couldn't satisfy her with 4.5 inches girth so I need some help. thanks.

Originally posted by mutton View Post
    I probably couldn't satisfy her with 4.5 inches girth
    I'm gonna lets the vets give you girth answers as I haven't successfully added any. I just wanted to let you know that the above statement is a very poor assumption - many women will be quite satisfied with your girth so don't assume that she won't like it until you've tried it!
    Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
      I'm gonna lets the vets give you girth answers as I haven't successfully added any. I just wanted to let you know that the above statement is a very poor assumption - many women will be quite satisfied with your girth so don't assume that she won't like it until you've tried it!
      Thanks I guess, but you're right, I shouldn't assume that. I just want to make sure i'm equipped

Comment

I'm new at PE and i'm 6.1 inches length (Would like to gain some in length I guess, possibly .5) . but my main concern is girth.. (4.5 inches).. I'm really insecure about my girth and just wish I had a satisfying girth... I'm 18 and been dating a girl (18 aswell) for near 6 months, we're both virgins and sex is inevitable. I probably couldn't satisfy her with 4.5 inches girth so I need some help. thanks.
        If you're both virgins, how can you be sure that she won't like your size? I'd suggest searching the forums for some ideas on what exercises you can do for girth, to help your peace of mind and work on enhancement for yourself. But as far as when it comes time to have sex for the first time, just enjoy it. When you're tying to please her, don't think your dick is the only thing that can do that. You have fingers and a mouth can can give just as many orgasms (if not more) than your dick can. Just be confident and enjoy! Remember, if she chooses you to be her first, it has a let less to do with how big your penis is and a lot more to do with who you are. I'd say you're just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
          If you're both virgins, how can you be sure that she won't like your size? I'd suggest searching the forums for some ideas on what exercises you can do for girth, to help your peace of mind and work on enhancement for yourself. But as far as when it comes time to have sex for the first time, just enjoy it. When you're tying to please her, don't think your dick is the only thing that can do that. You have fingers and a mouth can can give just as many orgasms (if not more) than your dick can. Just be confident and enjoy! Remember, if she chooses you to be her first, it has a let less to do with how big your penis is and a lot more to do with who you are. I'd say you're just fine.
          Thanks for the confident boost , I just wish I was above average and not just 'average'. It'd make me feel alot better and I think i'd have alot more confidence. I have confidence issues, but about the choosing me as her first thing, you're probably right. Lots of foreplay/mouth action would probably be alot easier and alot more satisfying. thankyou

Comment

Thanks for the confident boost , I just wish I was above average and not just 'average'. It'd make me feel alot better and I think i'd have alot more confidence. I have confidence issues, but about the choosing me as her first thing, you're probably right. Lots of foreplay/mouth action would probably be alot easier and alot more satisfying. thankyou
            You're welcome. And remember, she's going to be nervous and anxious at first too, so make sure that you walk into the situation with confidence, put her at ease, focus on her, tell her how beautiful and amazing she is. If you do that, I can pretty much guarantee she'll walk away from the experience being happy and feeling content, and she won't even be thinking about whether your dick was "average" or "below average" or "above average."

There's no reason for any of us to beat ourselves up because of our size. We have no control over what size we acquired naturally. But what we can do is have positive attitudes and make the best of whatever our situation is. And if committing to PE is part of that, awesome! If not, awesome too!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
              You're welcome. And remember, she's going to be nervous and anxious at first too, so make sure that you walk into the situation with confidence, put her at ease, focus on her, tell her how beautiful and amazing she is. If you do that, I can pretty much guarantee she'll walk away from the experience being happy and feeling content, and she won't even be thinking about whether your dick was "average" or "below average" or "above average."

There's no reason for any of us to beat ourselves up because of our size. We have no control over what size we acquired naturally. But what we can do is have positive attitudes and make the best of whatever our situation is. And if committing to PE is part of that, awesome! If not, awesome too!
              Appreciate the advice . andd I suppose your right, just this day in age... It does matter, to alot of girls D:

Comment

But thanksss!!!

Comment

She will be nervous and enjoy you so long as you're both relaxed. The first time
                  is always tough. Here's a tip: your finger plus your cock work great. Your tongue
                  and lips work the best, though.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                    She will be nervous and enjoy you so long as you're both relaxed. The first time
                    is always tough. Here's a tip: your finger plus your cock work great. Your tongue
                    and lips work the best, though.
                    Would still like to BEGIN to work on some kind of growth though. so girth suggestions please

Comment

Just start like everyone else does by picking a beginner's routine like the JP90. Any routine with a moderate amount of jelqing is bound to increase your girth. After a few months start adding new girth exercises in. Don't get into a rush - if you work consistently gains should come
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                        Just start like everyone else does by picking a beginner's routine like the JP90. Any routine with a moderate amount of jelqing is bound to increase your girth. After a few months start adding new girth exercises in. Don't get into a rush - if you work consistently gains should come
                        Thanks didn't realize the guide was stickied onto this section lol.
                        Will be starting a progress log soon

Comment

In my experience, 95% of women aren't concerned about size. An experienced woman is more likely to focus on whether you know how to use what you have. Become a student of the female anatomy. Learn how a woman's body works. Learn how to touch her. Every woman is different. You can get a general knowledge of a woman's body through research, but you will need to watch how she reacts to certain things and learn what works for her. Her reaction to you will teach you what you need to know so you can make the experience mind blowing for her. A man that takes his time and is observant will always be a better lover.

My advice is to go slow your first time. Resist the urge to stick it in and just jackhammer her. She is a virgin. You don't have a small penis. She will need some time to get used to having you inside her. Try moving your hips around to find different angles. Her reactions will tell you when you have hit 'the spot'. Let her be on top and watch how she moves. Let her show you how to please her.

Be an attentive and observant lover and she will be yours forever. Trust me on this.

Comment

Just to add in something I see has been over looked. Your girth will be a bonus for her. When first having sex any thick girth will cause her more pain. Also after you have finished devirginizing eachother make sure to be kind and loving to her. Cuddle, spoon, hug and kiss, this is a very emotional experience for most girls. If you can get her thru it with loving care, she will be more inclinded to want more. Last thing don't be suprised if you don't last more then a few thrusts, pussy is a wonderful feeling. So be ready for a quick clean up, and have a few extra condoms for round 2 and 3... oh also praticing how to put a condom on before will help you be less nervous when the time comes.
                            :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Your gonna stasify a virgin with that size no doubt man. It's probably going to be a tight squeeze I have a smaller girth and have no problems giving my gf orgasms. I'm just sayin to start off get the tip in and just go in and out and play with her outer lips with it if your not gonna eat her out before that should lube her up nice for full on penetration

Comment

Working...
                              X