Benefits of time off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits of time off

Hey everyone, I posted here a thread few months ago about my big success in short time, but then I stopped for some time with my routine because of lack of time and privacy. I started again but then almost every session I ended up edging and ejaculating at the end. Then I didnt even do the PE sessions, I just did edging and then finish. Somehow my results then started to dissapear. My penis started to shrink a little bit. I stopped edging so often and was doing only PE sessions.
    Right now I havent done PE workout for maybe even a month, but also I reduced my edging and masturbating a lot. I masturbate or edge like 1 time in 2 weeks , maximum once per week. I dont even have time for that right now. The only thing I do is throughout the day I try to stretch my penis a little few times so it remains in a good state.
    And you know what, just during this "recovery" period, like I would call this last month, I think I have gained a 1/4 inch in lenght and also my flaccid looks more bigger, not just larger but more massive. I dont know whats hapenning, but maybe this time off is beneficial somehow.
    What are your opinions?
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Sounds like your junk finally had a chance to rest and repair itself during the break and grew as a result.
    Started 1/21/13
    Starting stats:
    BPEL-6 3/4"
    MSEG-5 3/4"
    NBPFL-3 1/2"

Current stats:
    BPEL-8" (+1 1/4")
    MSEG-6 1/8"" (+3/8")
    NBPFL-5" (+1 1/2")

Comment

Working...
    X