Am I Kegelling Wrong ? Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Kegelling Wrong ? Please Help

hello friends. i have been kegeling for a week and half now every alternate day. when ever i kegel i feel my ass muscles being contracted fully. now when i asked some people they said even they feel the same thing . however when i read up on sites they said not to contract your ass muscles? also i feel like a slight pressure on my penis when i kegel . how is kegeling properly done ? i tried the start- stop urinating method . but am not too sure if im doing it right? so once again when i kegel my ass muscles contract , i feel a slight pressure on my penis ... is this right?

Ther are 2 muscles involved in kegals one tightens your ass, the other moves your dick up and down. You can work both together, or do them seperately. I suggest you attempt to seperate them, your dick muscles may be weaker and need seperate work. Though I dare say ,if you keep training ,the problem will solve itself.

Comment

ok cool . but my dick doesnt move up and down ... when i kegel . if its erect and i kegel then it bounces up and down . but ifs not non erect then i can just feel slight pressure there..?
      coolkenny13
      Last edited by coolkenny13; 07-24-2009, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Keep trying to isolate the Pc (dick) muscle. It seems to me it might be weak and seperate training would help. Main thing though if you just keep going ,all will sort. Perhaps your Bc (ass) muscle is strong enough to overpower your Pc muscle. You seem to have the right muscle isolation but not enough strength. Only cure for this is training.

Comment

i think what your saying makes sense. sometimes i try to isolate it but i cant hold the kegel for more than 3 seconds and i have to focus alot when i do that. how ever when i do both at the same time .. less focus is required and i can do it easily.how ever ill continue my training every alternate day and only practise makes a person perfect. can you just tell me . that when you/one kegels some people say that you have to ttry and pull your penis inwards.exactly what do you have to do to kegel perfectly . please can you tell me your process. i know this seems diffcult . but sometimes i think im doing my kegeling wrong thus demotivating myself

thank you so much for replying .. and thanks also to other in advance

Comment

I think when people say inward they are describing how the muscle feels. The effect is to pull the dick up. It often takes time to be able to hold a kegal.
            There is lots of info on this site re kegals. Worry less about being perfect and keep moving forward ,you are on the right track.

Comment

well ok . when you do a kegel is it that how hard or how much you can tighten your hold that count or just a regular squeeze. also is it harmful if kegels is done everyday. what is your routine kind sir ...

Comment

You can vary your kegals, you can do large numbers of quick reps, prolonged holds, tight squeezes etc, as you become advanced you can do towel raises. Kegals can be done everyday, but most guys don't. These can be overdone, if you do too much too soon. So take it steady, work up from short contractions to long holds, have some rest days. Don't attempt towel raises yet.

Comment

Working...
                X