Girth workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth workout

I'm looking mostly for girth gains, and have read up on exercises aimed at growth in girth. I'm relatively new to PE and was wondering if it's too soon to go into some of the more advanced girth exercises. I've never any had negative indicators, after a workout my EQ will drop for a couple of hours, but will return to 10 shortly after.

I started a routine of Stretching and Dry Jelqs at about 70-80% erection. I started at 30 Jelqs and have now worked up to around 200 in a workout.
    I want to add other girth exercises to my workout, but most recommend many months of experience. Would it be counter productive to try a toned down version of an advanced workout and see how it goes, or should I wait a while longer until my penis is conditioned?

Go ahead and try it. Closely monitor your PIs.
    05/10/09
    ELBP 7.10
    EG 5.5

12/12/09
    ELBP 7.75
    EG 5.75

Comment

Dmoneyshot: You'll probably get several different answers to your question and I don't claim to have all of the answers. However, my experience has said that your dick probably needs a good 3 months to get ready for advanced exercises. If you follow the 90-day routine set up by JonPop, that should give your dick time to adjust. I sped things up some and had to back off a couple of times for overworking myself. Plus, overworking can hinder gains and your sex life. Most importantly, listen to your body. It sounds like you are doing that. Get into the 90-day routine, then start the more advanced exercises. Hope this helps!
      Starting Aug. 08 BPEL: 6.2" EG: 4.75"
      August 09 BPEL: 7" EG: 5.125"

Comment

The problem with JP's workout is that it seems geared more towards length gains. At least from what I've been reading, wet jelqs seem to give more length gains, and they're messier. I'm looking for more girth focused exercises and most of those seem to be recommended only for conditioned packages. I can keep increasing my dry jelqs each time I PE, but are there any other lower intensity girth exercises to mix it up with?

Also, what is an ideal erection level for dry jelqs?

Comment

Dmoneyshot, you should listen to PE4GOOD and don't try "light versions" of advanced routines until your penis is ready for it. It is counterproductive to jump into heavy excercises before you've become conditioned. It could toughen your tissues and make it harder for you to gain later.

Take it nice and slow and easy, and you'll get the best results.

Enjoy!
          Physiological Indicators (the original post)
          :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
            Dmoneyshot, you should listen to PE4GOOD and don't try "light versions" of advanced routines until your penis is ready for it. It is counterproductive to jump into heavy excercises before you've become conditioned. It could toughen your tissues and make it harder for you to gain later.

Take it nice and slow and easy, and you'll get the best results.

Enjoy!
            Cerrunos, I think I'm falling in love with your avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
              Cerrunos, I think I'm falling in love with your avatar!
              Hehe! It's not bad, eh? I was thinking about changing it because I've had that one for a while now, but I think I'll keep her now that you mention it.

Cheers!
              Physiological Indicators (the original post)
              :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Working...
              X