BKTR's PE Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKTR's PE Journal

Okay, I will start write down all my PE so I can get feedback etc, but also because of the reason that I can look back at earlier results, routines etc. Im from Sweden and 18 years old, and I've been doing PE for about 2 weeks, and I thinks it's very exciting.

I've not done 100% correct measurement, but I will soon when i feel my penis is as hard as possible etc, but I know my penis is in erect state 6 inches +/- in length and 4.5 inches +/- in girth.

At the moment I PE 5-6 days a week, and I do it in the bath.

I am doing 4 exercises, which is:

1. Warm-up:
    Taking a warm bath for around 5-10 minutes, doing things with my penis as heli's etc, to make sure that the blood circulation is good.

2. Jelqing
    Jelqing in a 50+% erect level for about 15-20 minutes.

3&4. Uli's and Horse Squeezes
    After I've been jelqing i do theese to exercises, shifting between them depending on my erect level. Often does my penis get erect when i do the horse squeezes at 50%+ erect level(which is a 50+/- exercise). When my penis turns like 90-95% erect, i start doing Uli's (which is a 90%+ exercise). My penis usually turns more flaccid again when doing Uli's so then i start doing horse squeezes again, so in this way i go round and round to gain girth.

What do you think about this routine? It usually takes about 30-40 minutes.

Current stats (22/09-2009):
    BPEL: (unknown)
    EG: 4.5 inches (11.5 cm)

My goals before 2010:
    BPEL: 6.7 inches (17 cm)
    EG: 4.8 inches (12.2 cm)

My longtime goals:
    BPEL: 7.2 inches (18.3 cm)
    EG: 5.5 inches (14 cm)

Feedback, positive as negative is very much appreciated.

Well met!
    bktr
    Start (Late Oct 2009)
    BPEL: 15.2 cm (6")
    EGM: 11.5 cm (4.5")

Mid Dec 2009
    BPEL: 17 cm (6.7")
    EL: 16 cm (6.3")
    EGB: 13.3 cm (5.2")
    EGM: 12.3 cm (4.8")

Restart (Mid Sep 2013), after 3 years and some months break:
    BPEL: 19 cm (7.5")
    EGB: 14 cm (5.5")
    EGM: 13 cm (5.1")

Todays PE session went terrible, and I'm so frustrated!

It feels like the hot bath makes me so tired and unfocused, so I need to find another way to warm my penis up. After 10 minutes warm up i started my jelqing session, which was the most bad session in my PE history. I had huge problems keeping an erection and even though I tried to think about hot girls all over my dick wasnt in the mood to rise today. I quited the session after 10 minutes with like a 10-20% erection. I tried to get my penis erect so I could do the Horse Squeeze at least, but after 3x30 seconds squeezes, I gave up, as my erection was terrible.

Any suggestions how to solve this in the future?

Before the PE session I measured my BPEL which is 15.2 cm (6 inches).

Well met
    Start (Late Oct 2009)

Mid Dec 2009

Comment

Friend, I think you are trying to do too much for just starting out. For example, Ulis and Horse Squeezes are advanced exercises, wait about 3-6 months before adding those. You need to get your penis into shape and used to PE before you can add advanced exercises. A bath is a good warm up, but if you don't like it, try a hot wrap, just don't burn your penis. A wet washcloth in the microwave will do just fine. After that, I would recommend stretching, see some of the beginner stretching routines. 15-20 minutes of jelqing might be too much at first. Try about 75-150 strokes for the first few weeks and use a light grip, then if you feel comfortable with that after a while, increase intensity and strokes. Also, try 2 days on, one day off. 4-5 times a week might be too much if you don't have a set schedule. For example, you might PE 5 consecutive days if you lose track. Do not get too frustrated with your first few sessions. If you're having problems with erection level, just try and relax and clear your mind. Thinking about it too much will only cause you more problems. Overall, you're on the path to overtraining. Back off a bit, then work your way up. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
      Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
      Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
      Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
      June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
      July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Hello jadzeno69, and thanks for your feedback.

Maybe I should start off with the JP 90 days routine, and as you said, add exercises such as horse squeeze and uli's later on.

I will try warming upp with washcloth, but it's just that I want to keep my PE as a secret, and it may seem kind off odd (as i still stay at home with my parents and 2 brothers) if I'm warming up washclothes in the microwave etc. Does it work to wash a washcloth or something like that with very hot water for like a couple of minutes, and then wrap it on my penis? But then it may be kind off odd if there is a washcloth all wet everyday in the bathroom.

Well met, and thanks for your answer.
        (I do apologize if my english is bad, as I'm from Sweden).

Start (Late Oct 2009)

Mid Dec 2009

Comment

I personally, use a hot bath as a warm up plus a washcloth, that I continually soak, to wrap around my penis. Since this doesn't work for you, consider a rice sock. I've never tried it but I've read that once you heat it up, it stays hot for about 20 minutes. You can say its for your neck and you would only have to take one trip to the microwave. Other than that, I agree with everything bktr had to say. When I first tried the exercises a few months back I only had one good session. All my other days were terrible so I gave up. I think it was due to over training, even though I had 1 day on 2 days off and a very light routine. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for your answer, I guess using washcloth/rice sock is the best option, because too hot baths just makes me dizzy etc. Tomorrow I'll begin with JP's 90 days routine.

Just one thing, how hot is the washcloth gonna be, is it like extremely hot (next into hurts), very hot or just hot (like a hot bath).

Thanks in advance
            Start (Late Oct 2009)

Mid Dec 2009

Comment

Originally posted by bktr View Post
              Thanks for your answer, I guess using washcloth/rice sock is the best option, because too hot baths just makes me dizzy etc. Tomorrow I'll begin with JP's 90 days routine.

Just one thing, how hot is the washcloth gonna be, is it like extremely hot (next into hurts), very hot or just hot (like a hot bath).

Thanks in advance
              Just hot, not too hot that it burns
              Starting:

FL:4.7 BPEL:6.5 EG:5.4

Goal:

FL:6-7 BPEL:9 EG:6-7

"If you believe it, you can achieve it"

Comment

Originally posted by bktr View Post

Thanks in advance
                Hey bk, no problem, your English is fine. I can empathize your situation. I am 19, started PE one year ago when I lived with my parents (Now I am on my own in college). Yes the privacy and discretion issue can be frustrating. But putting a washcloth in the microwave doesn't necessarily give away the fact you are doing PE. It could be for anything - wrists, fingers, feet, neck, etc. But yes, sometimes when I didn't get the privacy I needed, soaking it in hot water will do. If you heat it up in the microwave it will stay warmer longer. It should be pretty hot, heat it up then let it sit about the seconds, then if you still feel it's too hot give it a few shakes. It should feel soothing with a bit of a bite, but definitely not painful.
                Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
                Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
                Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
                June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
                July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Working...
                X