Normal difference between BP and NBP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal difference between BP and NBP

Whats usually the difference between the BP and NBP? Mine is 1.38 inches if I did my math right (22 lines on the ruler). I do have some fat on me though ( I'm currently on a diet to shed some extra pounds). I've gained on BP but not so much on NBP, is that odd?
    Starting stats: July 2009 BPEL 6 x EG 4.75

There is no "NORMAL" as we are all different in fat index as well as bone size and structure ect. I will say that I've seen anywhere from 1/4" to 7/8" but you are the first 1" + that I have seen. Losing weight is certainly your fastest , surest way to gain length at this moment. If you indeed have gained on BP but not on NBP that could indicate that you have actually gained "fatty pad" over your pelvic bone which would indicate possible weight gain.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

The difference for me is about 3/8'" to 1/2".
      Starting Aug. 08 BPEL: 6.2" EG: 4.75"
      August 09 BPEL: 7" EG: 5.125"

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
        There is no "NORMAL" as we are all different in fat index as well as bone size and structure ect. I will say that I've seen anywhere from 1/4" to 7/8" but you are the first 1" + that I have seen. Losing weight is certainly your fastest , surest way to gain length at this moment. If you indeed have gained on BP but not on NBP that could indicate that you have actually gained "fatty pad" over your pelvic bone which would indicate possible weight gain.
        Wow! I have a big difference then. I've actually lost weight and have not measured the difference before. It must have been almost 2 inches a month ago.
        Starting stats: July 2009 BPEL 6 x EG 4.75

Comment

The more suprapubic fat you have the more difference you'll have between your BP and NBP measurements.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X