hey need a lil help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey need a lil help

hey have just started pe, how long should i stretch for and how many times a week for best and quickest resulst and what supplements natural ones should i take and how long b4 i start to girth as well as legenth exersices.
    and my penis is 4.8 inches erect legenth and 4in girth i know that is very small but how small is my penis

Originally posted by wantmoreinches View Post
    hey have just started pe, how long should i stretch for and how many times a week for best and quickest resulst and what supplements natural ones should i take and how long b4 i start to girth as well as legenth exersices.
    and my penis is 4.8 inches erect legenth and 4in girth i know that is very small but how small is my penis
    Do the 90 day program to start. my advice is to start out 3-4 days per week, keep it simple.
    supplement to take, ginkgo biloba, arginine, lysine, vitamin "C" "A" ""D" "E" All the "B" vitamins and magnesium, and Zinc.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

but how long do i do 0day programme for ??? half hour a day ???? or what?

Comment

hey have just started pe how long should i stretch for and how many times a week for best and quickest resulst and what supplements natural ones should i take and how long b4 i start to girth as well as legenth exersices.
        Hey man, if you would insert a comma or a period and maybe 'Capitalize' in your run on sentences, they would be much easier to read. Thanks. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

but how long do i do 0day programme for ??? half hour a day ???? or what?
          This is the program..............How ever long it takes you to do the exersizes would be the time required. Different tempos for different people.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

WMI first off PE takes a lot of patience and gains don't always come easy. When it comes to JP's 90 day beginner routine I suggest you take it nice and slow. Get to understand your penis, know when its time to stop. Don't use a tight grip when jelqing and stretching. Since your new to PE I suggest no more then 150 jelqs when doing your routine. Also warming up is crucial to maintaining a health penis when exercising, especially for beginners. Welcome to the gym you have all of our support. Keep this in mind patience is a virtue and PE takes time.
            Starting stats:

Fl- Turtle
            Nbpel- 5"
            Bpel- 6"
            Eg- 5"

Comment

I like to think of PE as a life long commitment to your penis and to yourself. As was said above, patience and time will be your two best friends in this venture your undertaking. Having been at this game for 5 years myself, I can attest first hand how important time and patience are. Don't get over zealous with this (I know it can be easy) because if you cause yourself an injury, you'll only set yourself back further. Time and patience brother, time and patience.
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
              X