No announcement yet.

Stop Warming up and Start HEATING UP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Warming up and Start HEATING UP!!

I felt this issue needed addressing as it is one of Foundation issues of our PE programs. I know many guys claim to not warm up at all or not much at all and do fine but I personally know better. Too many people think its as simple as a pitcher warming up his arm or a runner warming up their legs, ITS NOT. Though Our Penis is partly muscle it is many other things that are NOT MUSCLE and we need to Stimulate it all to grow it all.

Warmup is what we call it when we get our units heated up and ready for exersize. Warm DOES NOT get it done though.
    I'm sure if 100 guys hung their willies out and we took temperature readings they could all be classified as "WARM", however none of them would be ready to exersize.

We HEAT up before exersizing to do many things. Following are some of the most important to me
    1. Increase blood flow
    2. To break down the collagen
    Collagen is the substance that holds the cells of your body together. Next to water, collagen is the most important structural substance in our bodies. Collagen makes up 75% of our skin, and 80% of our connective tissue! Collagen is also the material used by the body to rebuild new cells, new skin, hair, nails, teeth, connective tissue, cartilage ligaments, joints, bones, arteries, blood vessels, immune cells, genetic material, retina, cornea, lens of the eye in crystalline forms, and all body mass.
    I encourage everyone to study Collagen and provided a quick link for some basic facts.
    Collagen
    3. To soften and make more elastic our all components such as tendons and ligaments for maximum stretching
    4. To open up skin pores which enhances the repair and regeneration
    5. To excite every component of our unit right down to the cellular level which enhances the repair and regeneration synthesis

I've said it many times, the MAGIC is in the HEAT. Some will dispute me and others will agree, but I promise you if you do not HEAT up properly, you will suffer, either by injuries and or certainly by LACK or Hindrance of GAINS.
    Stop warming up and start HEATING UP, as HOT as you can stand it. The HOTTER the BETTER I believe.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Yes, longer the warm up the better. I say give it 20-30 minutes before you work it. And if your hands get tired of all that jelqing let it relax in a soft cushioning warm rice sock for 5-10 minutes.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Agreed.
      1+ Rep point
      Start:2008-10-4
      Reborn Alpha Male
      BPFSL (18")
      FG (10 cm )
      BPEL ( 23 cm)
      MEG (15 cm)
      ----
      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

How good is a 10 minute shower? I normally shower and the last minute concentrate the hot water on my cock.
        Start 6/1/09
        BPEL: 5.8"
        EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
        EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

Comment

Originally posted by Loftus View Post
          How good is a 10 minute shower? I normally shower and the last minute concentrate the hot water on my cock.
          Not Good enough if you can do better.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yeah, PH, good post! Heat-up is what you need to do before PE'ing, not a half-assed warmup.
            Physiological Indicators (the original post)
            :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

all i have time for is 10min warmups. sorry im offshore at work,but today i warmed up really good and man i jelq for 20min 2 sec to 3 sec jelqing. right to tell you i have the biggest dick ive ever held in my hand today.. i was like empressed. ive never seen is look so dam fat and long. wow. i hope its growing..lol
              start time = june- 15- 09
              Flaccid= bone press at 6.5
              EG= 4.5
              BPEL= 6.0
              august 08-09
              EG=4.7
              BPEL=6.3
              NBPEL=5.8

Comment

your dick can only get so warm!
                Start 6/1/09
                BPEL: 5.8"
                EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
                EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

Comment

Originally posted by Loftus View Post
                  your dick can only get so warm!

Wrong Loftus,
                  It can get past warm. As a matter of fact you can actually BURN it. However, it can get very HOT without burning pain or damage, and the Hotter the better. Do yourself a favor and next time you warm up, HEAT up and get it as hot as you can stand it comfortable (like a hot bath when your muscles ache for instance). Then check your workout and stretching limits against historical norms. Then let us know what happened please.

Comment

One of the dangers inherent in any pursuit is complacency. We should always be looking for ways to improve things. And on that note, I've got an idea. How about taking a microwave-safe cup, glass or other container that's long enough to hold your member. Fill it with water and microwave it for 30 seconds. Put your finger in and if it doesn't burn, put you cock in it. Gradually use more time on the water until you reach a heat level that's borderline uncomfortable. Then soak you member for about ten minutes in this. Maybe even put the water in an insulated container so it holds the heat longer. This seems more efficient than a long shower and less troublesome than a rice sock. What do you guys think?

Comment

Ok, what if we get penis to full erection, this way naturally the blood flow is there and heat is on can this be a good warm up?

Comment

Originally posted by Dingdong View Post
                        One of the dangers inherent in any pursuit is complacency. We should always be looking for ways to improve things. And on that note, I've got an idea. How about taking a microwave-safe cup, glass or other container that's long enough to hold your member. Fill it with water and microwave it for 30 seconds. Put your finger in and if it doesn't burn, put you cock in it. Gradually use more time on the water until you reach a heat level that's borderline uncomfortable. Then soak you member for about ten minutes in this. Maybe even put the water in an insulated container so it holds the heat longer. This seems more efficient than a long shower and less troublesome than a rice sock. What do you guys think?

Not a bad idea for a Heatup Ding, but the finger can withstand a bit more Heat than the Dick to start with so be careful there. I use to use 115 degree water til I started using a rice sock which proved much more versatile and efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by pensil View Post
                          Ok, what if we get penis to full erection, this way naturally the blood flow is there and heat is on can this be a good warm up?
                          No its not. At best you'd be somewhere around 99 degrees core and far less moving outward to the exterior. As JP says in the beginner's Routine, your penis needs to be "Radiating Heat", in other words hot to the touch.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dingdong https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/...s/viewpost.gif
                            You mentioned a long shower. Why not (after cleaning yourself in the shower), just aim the hot water at your penis?

Even less of a mess than your cup method
                            2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
                            6: 5.75 | 6.25
                            7: 6 | 6.5
                            8: 6 | 6.5
                            9: 6.25 | 6.75
                            10: 6.25 | 6.75
                            11: 6.25 | 6.75
                            12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
                            8"

Comment

I would say a rice sock is the best way, I microwave mine for a 1 and a half and rap my unit, I used to use the shower, sock works better.

Comment

Working...
                              X