bigger at 70 percent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigger at 70 percent?

Hi guys. i've been PEing for about 4 months now and i have made some good length gains but girth i've noticed that girth is a little odd. At 70 percent erect my penis sorta hangs and girth seems to be about 4.6 but full erect its about 4.3. i just wanted to know if its signs of gains to come or just nore blood flow because of the hanging penis.

Thanks

Give me your address and I'll come over and take a look at it. Otherwise, I don't know the answer to your question. And, what was your question?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by socom View Post
      Hi guys. i've been PEing for about 4 months now and i have made some good length gains but girth i've noticed that girth is a little odd. At 70 percent erect my penis sorta hangs and girth seems to be about 4.6 but full erect its about 4.3. i just wanted to know if its signs of gains to come or just nore blood flow because of the hanging penis.

Thanks
      Its confusing for sure ( your post). Take your time and repeat your situation with clear and concise details please. Then you should get plenty of viable answers to your questions.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by socom View Post

Thanks
        It definitely is a confusing post! But I think I know what you're saying.

I remember some people talking about this over at Thunder's Place: when the penis is nearly erect (70-80%) some people notice that their girth is bigger than when fully erect. People had different theories about why this happens, such as the penis is collecting blood first at midshaft, and then when you are fully erect the blood is spread out through the whole penis. Obviously these are pretty un-educated guesses, but it doesn't really matter. I notice the same thing but not as drastically as socom. I also noticed this happened more after I'd been PE'ing for a little while. I think that yes, it might be a sign that more gains are coming.

Hope this helped!
        Physiological Indicators (the original post)
        :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

wow this is always happing to me too. like today i had the best workout ive ever seen i bet i have an half inch in girth just a 60% erect. i mean the sucker look huge.. i was so shocked
          start time = june- 15- 09
          Flaccid= bone press at 6.5
          EG= 4.5
          BPEL= 6.0
          august 08-09
          EG=4.7
          BPEL=6.3
          NBPEL=5.8

Comment

I've been doing the beginner routine for a week and I have also noticed the whole thing of it feeling fatter when it's not fully erect.

Must be stretching my meat up my shaft reducing the width
            1 Dec '09 (NEW)
            BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
            MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
            EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
            EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
            MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Working...
            X