Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should an "off" day be truly an "off" day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should an "off" day be truly an "off" day?

Funny story. The kids are gone for the night and the wife is amazingly "in the mood"....you guys that have been married or in a long term relationship knows this doesn't happen everyday. Anyways I was on an "off" day of PE. I take off days very seriously and refrain from anything resembling PE to allow the rest many of you say is so important for health and growth. I couldn't believe my mind as I was going to turn down an intimate opportunity to "rest". Fortunately after a night out with my honey eating sushi and reconnecting I said the heck with "off" days and fully engaged my gal. Glad I did and couldn't believe I about said no...that would have been a first. You vets think I need to count this as an "off" or "on" day? What a great problem!

Originally posted by luvmywife View Post
    Funny story. The kids are gone for the night and the wife is amazingly "in the mood"....you guys that have been married or in a long term relationship knows this doesn't happen everyday. Anyways I was on an "off" day of PE. I take off days very seriously and refrain from anything resembling PE to allow the rest many of you say is so important for health and growth. I couldn't believe my mind as I was going to turn down an intimate opportunity to "rest". Fortunately after a night out with my honey eating sushi and reconnecting I said the heck with "off" days and fully engaged my gal. Glad I did and couldn't believe I about said no...that would have been a first. You vets think I need to count this as an "off" or "on" day? What a great problem!
    Ha, that was pretty funny.

I don't think sex counts as a workout, and most people would probably agree with this. Some people advocate complete rest during rest days, so maybe for some people sex would be too much and get in the way of rest. Anyways, as long as you're PI's are fine you will be OK.
    Physiological Indicators (the original post)
    :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

I've never let PE (as much as I love it and am dedicated to it) interfere with my love life and especially not with my wife's needs or wants.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

A raging erection like the kind we get when about to split our lady's peach is about the best thing you can do for recovery. Those who advocate that kind of ascetic austerity on "off" days should read up on how an erection is THE BEST thing for keeping a healthy penis. I've written about the research done @ Johns Hopkins on this topic MANY times, so I'll just keep it simple: The penis is in a constant flux between decay and repair; when flaccid, scar tissue builds up...when erect, the fresh, oxygen-rich blood devours the build-up of scar tissue that takes place during the flaccid state......and this happens on and on and on 24/7 for as long as we live. Plus, the rush of testosterone we get right before, during and right after sex is also one of the best things that can happen not only for your penile health but also your overall health. So all in all, fuck away with the wife ANY CHANCE YOU GET.

BTW, guys who feel it to be too much on the penis to have sex on "off" days must be too freaking sore from overtraining. I had one experience where I was trying to get ready to fuck my girl and the cock was not enjoying the best EQ. This was NOT because it HAD to be a day off, but because I had simply overworked my penis and was now paying the price by having a not-so spectacular erection right before entering my girl, which would NEVER be the case under normal circumstances.

PLUS, in the end: What the hell are we doing PE for? To build a cock for pure show or to have the best manhammer for when our ladies get in the mood?
        W.M.P.
        Last edited by W.M.P.; 07-26-2009, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
          I've never let PE (as much as I love it and am dedicated to it) interfere with my love life and especially not with my wife's needs or wants.
          And...

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
          PLUS, in the end: What the hell are we doing PE for? To build a cock for pure show or to have the best manhammer for when our ladies get in the mood?
          I agree 100%. PE should not negatively interfere with your sex life.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X