Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

Okay so I'm an 18 year old male , and I want a thicker penis. I'm 7inches .. which is above average , but my penis is thin . This bothers me a lot . I've done with about 2 girls . They never said anything about it . I guess because I'm the type to "Go Hard" If you know what I mean . But lately I've been looking down there , and I just don't like how thin it is . It's not ridiculously thin , but I'd say It looks like a Hot Dog . I've tried doing the Penis Exercises , but I almost always end up jacking off while doing it . I've looked at some of the products , and I'm thinking about buying one . I'd rather not do manual . So what do you guys think I should do ? Help would be nice

Do Manual PE. Eventually you'll realize it's exercise and not masturbation.

~~> https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Trust.
      You need to get focused and set your mind to do it. The JP90 beginner routine is a great way to start. After you finish the routine your penis will be conditioned to do more advanced exercises. The JP90 and alot of other great info is in here. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
      It may be hard for a while but just stay focused. The devices will be helpful at a later date. Best thing is to get all the gains you can manually then start using the devices. Please ask if you have any questions.
      Good luck with it.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I know but .. I honestly don't have the patience , and would rather just buy an extender . Is that a good idea ?

Comment

If you want to increase the size of your ding dong, you might want to consider buying some patience first

Comment

Originally posted by iiTrust View Post
            I know but .. I honestly don't have the patience , and would rather just buy an extender . Is that a good idea ?
            In order for the end result to be at its best while being produced easily, it requires great skill in the process. No one has skill in PE'ing, some just gain a bit faster than others but that's about it. If you want the easy way, that means you don't want the end result bad enough.

Why would you spend your money on an extender when you have access to perhaps the best program to condition your penis right at your fingertips. get your max beginner gains with the JonPop routine and THEN think about spending your money on extenders and shit.

Comment

Also, if girth is your main focus now just start using a basic jelqing routine and once your penis has conditioned and gotten used to PE, throw in some Supra slammers after 3 or 4 months

Comment

I've gained over an inch in BPEL and a 1/4" in EG with JP's 90 day routine, this week is also my 8th week of PE. Convincing? I also plan to never buy devices for PE. I feel if I can't get the gains manually, well then, I don't want them. IMO manual PE is great, because YOU get to decide exactly how much force you put into your routines with every rep. Pull, push, tug, and jelq! It's wise to practice PE for technique; not gains. If you can master technique, gains will come. It's all about paying attention to your PI's and listening to your dick.

Comment

Do the JP 90 day and you will most likely get girth gains. Extenders are for length. After the 90 days you can target your routine towards girth and if I were spending money with girth as my goal I would get a pump.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

At 18 you have lots of time too do this correctly. Play your cards right,learn from these guys here that have a great deal of great advice. I would think you could end up with a 9 by 6 in six years. That may seem like a long time,but twentyfour years old and a super dong....The World Will Be Yours. Welcome and Good Luck !

Comment

Originally posted by iiTrust View Post
                      So what do you guys think I should do ? Help would be nice
                      What you should do is actually measure your girth. You say you think it looks thin, but guess what? EVERYBODY thinks their package looks thin. Even very well-hung guys can somehow get it into their heads that they're small and worthless. So my advice is to measure to see where you stand, maybe even discuss your girth with a sexual partner, and then figure out if you actually need or want more girth.

If you actually do want it, then start reading up on these forums and find a way to work a program into your schedule.Best of luck.
                      -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        I've gained over an inch in BPEL and a 1/4" in EG with JP's 90 day routine, this week is also my 8th week of PE. Convincing? I also plan to never buy devices for PE. I feel if I can't get the gains manually, well then, I don't want them. IMO manual PE is great, because YOU get to decide exactly how much force you put into your routines with every rep. Pull, push, tug, and jelq! It's wise to practice PE for technique; not gains. If you can master technique, gains will come. It's all about paying attention to your PI's and listening to your dick.

Good to hear someone promote manual PE....I do look at things like Bathmate etc and think about incorporating them in the future but in all honesty I want to keep it as "natural" as poss...
                        BPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
                        EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3

Ultimate Goal: 8x6

Comment

True...at 18 you still have a bit of growing to do...you might even be hitting PE at just the right time with this in mind, I'm new also but keep patient and persevere...above all else think positive - you have a 7" which is a very good starting block!!
                          BPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
                          EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3

Ultimate Goal: 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            Couldn't have said it any better! Exactly what he said. I am on the same boat as well. I plan on never buying devices for PE just my personal thing and rather do it manual where I can control everything. To the OP you got to have patience...your tool isn't going to grow over 1 day...if that was easy everyone would be buying some kind of device. It takes time, patience, and you got to be motivated and relaxed at all times and just know it will take some time but you gotta stick it in for the long haul. I wish I would have known about this at your age I would of been started and who knows where I would've been at now so you kind of have an advantage.

Comment

Device or no device, it is up to the individual. The only issue is the desire to gain fast. There is no truth in saying one will gain better with hands or devices. Which ever will help you to stick with PE is the best way to go. I cant lie, I don't have any desire to manually do my PE, never have and most likely never will. That doesn't mean I never do manual but it does mean that for me hanging or pumping is better. I can do my billing and write up my work orders on my lap top when I have both hands free. I most likely would not be able to be as consistent with manual.

If you want to get a device then get one. Make sure you get one for your goals. In most cases manual and some sort of device will work together well.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X