Masturbating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbating

I THINK I have a Masturbating problem .. I did A LOT my teen years .. And I'm still a teen (18) .. But I've been cutting back .. I've heard that your test lvls peak on the 6 or 7th day ? So I've been trying to only masturbate once a week .. Is it bad to Masturbate all the time ? I've also been going to the gym , and wanted to know if masturbating would make you lose muscle .. Help would be nice

well to my knowledge, Masturbation does reduce a small about of testosterone .
    and masturbation alot will reduce a good amont.
    and testosterone play a role in gaining muscle , well once a week is fine.
    masturbation everyday and working out is a bad combination.

masturbation couple of times is not bad for ones heath but over doing it could drain you out.
    and don't masturbate like that kid from brazil , he did 42 times and he died so yea once a week is good.
    Girth5
    Last edited by Girth5; 03-07-2013, 02:06 PM.
    Main Goal
    BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
    BPEL 8
    EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
    EG 8 lol JK

Comment

Originally posted by Girth5 View Post
      well to my knowledge, Masturbation does reduce a small about of testosterone .
      and masturbation alot will reduce a good amont.
      and testosterone play a role in gaining muscle , well once a week is fine.
      masturbation everyday and woking is a bad combination.

masturbation couple of times is not bad for ones heath but over doing it could drain you out.
      and don't masturbate like that kid from brazil , he did 42 times and he died so yea once a week is good.
      whats woking? lol
      smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

everything in moderation is good. 2-3 times a week & its good for your prostrate & sexual well-being. You are lucky that you have forums like this for help & you are more informed.

when I was your age, i used to jack off multiple times a day. i hasn't really been good for me later on. I have mended my ways but a lot of damage was done already by then. so best bet is to listen to your body & do it whenever you feel horny
        Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
        "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

Thanks a lot .. I jacked off A LOT for a long time .. But since the new year I haven't been doing it so often .. So I'm planning on keeping it that way

Comment

There are plenty of reasons to masturbate less frequently. You'll have more free time and experience better sensations when you do masturbate or have sex.
            I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
            Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

luck is irrelevant here...

Comment

Originally posted by Hizenburg View Post
                luck is irrelevant here...
                Care to elaborate?
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                X