Looking for girth, no length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for girth, no length

So I am a beginner and simply looking to gain girth. Honestly 1/4" would make me satisfied (although I don't know about the addiction yet I suppose). Could the "ok" and "v" jelqs, such as in JP's routine achieve this? I keep reading conflicting things on whether it's easier or more difficult to gain girth. I know that there are specific exercises that are geared towards girth such as clamping and whatnot, but I suppose I am hoping not to have to even go that advanced. I guess what I am asking is, can jelqing alone increase girth? Like I said, I keep reading different things. Thanks...

Stick to jelqing, edging and clamping for girth gains.

Comment

I still haven't looked into exactly what edging is yet, but as a noob, that wouldn't be for a little while right?

Comment

Also, the stretching steps in JP's routine are important as a warmup yeah? Or is that purely for length? Because if I could skip it, not being interested in length, than I would.

Comment

Use heat to warm up. Skip the stretching. Just do jelqs and "V" jelqs. If you want more, try "supraslammers". But honestly, jelqing is the way to get increased girth.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
            Use heat to warm up. Skip the stretching. Just do jelqs and "V" jelqs. If you want more, try "supraslammers". But honestly, jelqing is the way to get increased girth.
            Oh definitely on the heat. I guess I was under the impression that the stretches were necessary AS WELL to warm up. I'm not going to injure myself by skipping the stretching?

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
              Oh definitely on the heat. I guess I was under the impression that the stretches were necessary AS WELL to warm up. I'm not going to increase the chance of injuring myself by skipping the stretching?

Comment

Shit sorry about the double post. Stupid phone. And I can't figure out how to edit via the mobile version. My fault...

Comment

Working...
                X