Can you balloon too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you balloon too much?

Suppose you still ejaculate at least once every 3-7 days. Can you balloon too much? What would be some adverse side effects?

For example, is ballooning 3 times a day w/o release too much? 5 times a day? I'm mostly interested in ballooning to help with PE and Pre-E.

Thanks!

Ah 5 times a day? Do you plan on doing anything else with your life? haha. Honestly once a day for an hour should be loads in my opinion. You don't need to spend hours on end balooning to see results
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

What about twice a day? Three times a day? I'm not asking about how much is required to see results. Sometimes I get horny more than once a day, and if I have time, I will balloon or edge. Is it a problem if I do that too much?

Comment

Twice a day should be fine, I wouldn't do any more then that on a consistant basis you EQ will likely decrease if you do
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

If you're horny and want to balloon, base the decision on your current PI state at the time.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

How about you stick to ballooning at the end of you PE session? It's a great workout finisher and will help you gain.
            Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
            BPEL: 5,5 inches
            EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
            BPEL: 7 inches
            EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by mikeguima View Post
              How about you stick to ballooning at the end of you PE session? It's a great workout finisher and will help you gain.
              I do that. But when you say "stick to doing it at that time," are you suggesting that also doing it at other times is detrimental?

Comment

It depends on the man. If you experience bad PI's when you balloon several times a day, then you might want to cut back on it.

I only balloon (+ edge, with lube) after a PE session and I've noticed improvements on the amount of time I can last, so I guess ballooning after PE should do the trick if your goal is to be able to last longer.

Goal:

Comment

I choose to not Edge/Balloon right after my PE session. Instead I wait a couple hours at least. I think Edging/Ballooning right after your PE session is detrimental to gains. But again, I guess it all depends on what your PI's are after your PE session. I'd say if your PI's are great after your PE session, than your session isn't intense enough. My dick is fatigued after PE, always, and I've made crazy gains. I also Edge/Balloon as much as I want through out the rest of day, while trying my best to avoid negative PI states. Too much training will get you no where, no matter what type of training it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    I choose to not Edge/Balloon right after my PE session. Instead I wait a couple hours at least. I think Edging/Ballooning right after your PE session is detrimental to gains. But again, I guess it all depends on what your PI's are after your PE session. I'd say if your PI's are great after your PE session, than your session isn't intense enough. My dick is fatigued after PE, always, and I've made crazy gains. I also Edge/Balloon as much as I want through out the rest of day, while trying my best to avoid negative PI states. Too much training will get you no where, no matter what type of training it is.
                    What's fatigued for you? I mean, my penis always feels a little tired after a session (specially after jelqing), but it can handle a 30 min edge+balloon session with no problem and still want more.

Goal:

Comment

What's fatigued for you? I mean, my penis always feels a little tired after a session (specially after jelqing), but it can handle a 30 min edge+balloon session with no problem and still want more.
                      Turtles a little, and flexing my PC muscle has no effect. If I were to Edge/Balloon after my PE session it would take me quite a while to get a hard on lol heck after doing my stretches I have a difficult time getting my dick filled enough for my proper jelqing state. I guess my stretching works!

Comment

Not to be that guy, but you can do anything too much.

Just listen to your body, and you should be okay.
                        Focus on the positive :D
                        -----
                        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Turtles a little, and flexing my PC muscle has no effect. If I were to Edge/Balloon after my PE session it would take me quite a while to get a hard on lol heck after doing my stretches I have a difficult time getting my dick filled enough for my proper jelqing state. I guess my stretching works!
                          I have no problems getting it up after stretching, but then again i'm only doing basic stretching (1 min holds). What other stretches do you use?

Goal:

Comment

I have no problems getting it up after stretching, but then again i'm only doing basic stretching (1 min holds). What other stretches do you use?
                            Just the manual/circle stretches that are noted in JP's 90 day routine.

Comment

So, you are suppose​ to have negative PI's after a workout? I didn't get that memo.

Comment

Working...
                              X