Urologist's perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urologist's perspective

So I went to the urologist today to get a slight numbness I had after a ruptured blood vessel checked. It's all okay, I only have to take some anti-inflammatories. So I mentioned jelqing which would've been the main cause for the incident and when I was leaving he said to quit doing them because it could lead to long-term vascular injuries, such as blood-pooling and sponge-tissue damage. As soon as I heard it I came here to ask you guys if you've ever had your urologist advise you to stay away from jelqing. Also, he mentioned kegels (which I already knew about and do frequently) stating that they are scientifically proven.

I've been doing PE for a month now (excluding a week off because of the ruptured vessel) and it's not really what I wanted to hear after I got excited for this. I've found my erections to be even better and it just feels great to work my way up to my personal goals.

Ignorance is blinding, if I had a urologist and he said that I'd laugh in his face
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Well you came to see him for an exploded blood vessel and you said the reason behind your injury was jelqing, he then told you to stop it in order to not have vascular injuries. I think your doctor is a wise man!
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Tone down the force/intensity on your jelqing bro, as time passes you'll be conditioned to tone up your jelqing.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Oh no, I'm doing perfectly fine jelqing now already found my comfort zone. I just wanted to see your opinions on his statement that jelqing could be bad long-term and such.

Comment

Think of it from the perspective of the Urologist. The only time they are exposed to people who jelq is when the person in question has injured themselves jelqing. One can understand why all of them recommend that people not jelq.

If doctors' only information about bench pressing came from people who injured themselves by exercising improperly, they would recommend that people not bench press.

The problem is ignorance as Faithandhope said. I really think that going411by7 should host a road tour and visit Urologists in every major city. He could discuss and educate folks and eventually eliminate these questions from the board.

Comment

Nah, I'm greedy, I say we keep the big dicks to ourselves
              I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
              Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Haha alright, I'll keep PEing. Thanks for your replies!

Comment

Exactly faithandhope! I don't want every man on the earth to end up with a big schlong, that would be damn awful!
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

I have kegeled with great success, but only when complimented with jelqs have I experienced the full EQ benefits of PE. Kegels and jelqs are at the core of every routine for a healthy penis.
                    (current)
                    BPEL: 6.125"
                    MEG: 4.5"

(target)
                    BPEL: ​7"
                    MEG: ​6"

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                      Think of it from the perspective of the Urologist. The only time they are exposed to people who jelq is when the person in question has injured themselves jelqing. One can understand why all of them recommend that people not jelq.

If doctors' only information about bench pressing came from people who injured themselves by exercising improperly, they would recommend that people not bench press.
                      Great point. A urologist has nothing to gain by lying to you about jelqing. But as Namsokiek pointed out, the only people seeing these guys after jelqing is because they hurt themselves, not because they gained an inch of girth.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Been there done that. Like 4 urologists and a GP. Unless you have severe injury, they aren't of any help and a waste of money and are gonna tell you its all in your head. If anything I actually thought the GP was of more help and understanding with the issue. Better off spending the money on a pump than wasting time and money with the urologists.

Comment

Working...
                        X