Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Mentor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for a Mentor

    The title about says it all, but to be more specific, Im looking for 1-3 members who
    1.) Have been around for a while
    2.) Made gains between 1- 1.5 inches in their erect length manually (if you've gained more that's not an issue, but those numbers are my minimum and maximum goals for PE).
    3.) Is as willing to mentor as I am to be mentored.

    The reason that I want to seek a mentor is for the simple fact that I am serious about PE, but also recognize that I need help and are at what some would call a "disadvantage" when it comes to certain exercises (not gonna go into it unless asked..dead horse being beaten). Either way, that "disadvantage" is only what I make it.

    With that being said, I value having the help of others, especially those who have been successful. So anyone who's looking for a student, or at least wouldnt mind having, one let me know.
    Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
    EG: 5.3


    Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
    EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

  • #2
    i think we're all students to some degree. We're all here to help each other. Feel free to message me whenever.
    I deleted your other thread because we only need one of them.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

    Comment


    • #3
      Thats fine, I only wanted one out anyway but wasnt sure if I could delete them. Thanks for wanting to help. I think it'll do me some good to study under a couple of people, that way I can stay accountable and know what Im doing.
      Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
      EG: 5.3


      Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
      EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

      Comment


      • #4
        Keep a log and that will help with your accountability. It also aids in seeing what works for you and what does not work. Do lots of research and if you cannot find an answer post a question.

        It is very important that you find a routine and stick with it.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
          Keep a log and that will help with your accountability. It also aids in seeing what works for you and what does not work. Do lots of research and if you cannot find an answer post a question.

          It is very important that you find a routine and stick with it.
          Honestly, its the finding a routine thing that I think has been killing me. I want one that can get me where I want to be and still tailor to my advantages and disadvantages, as well as my goals. I realize of course that this is not a possibility now, but i think thats why I havent been "happy" with my pe'ing. idk if its gonna work for what I want
          Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
          EG: 5.3


          Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
          EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

          Comment


          • #6
            That's the problem for every Pe'ers, find the routine that works for them, PE is about experiments and none can feel or guess what will work for you better than you, if at some point you need precise advices you know plenty will spring to help.
            There's still the possibility of Big Al's mecoach if you feel the need for it.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

            Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

            Off to the real world.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
              That's the problem for every Pe'ers, find the routine that works for them, PE is about experiments and none can feel or guess what will work for you better than you, if at some point you need precise advices you know plenty will spring to help.
              There's still the possibility of Big Al's mecoach if you feel the need for it.
              I've worked out what should be a decent routine for a beginner. Gonna put it to work once I get some rice for my sock. What is mecoach if you dont mind me asking?
              Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
              EG: 5.3


              Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
              EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 372kid View Post
                I've worked out what should be a decent routine for a beginner. Gonna put it to work once I get some rice for my sock. What is mecoach if you dont mind me asking?
                Male Enhancement Coach
                BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0
                Status: Active

                Comment


                • #9
                  Damned price tags..
                  Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
                  EG: 5.3


                  Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
                  EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looked at the price..its actually not that bad.. anybody know people who have went through this place and gotten good results?

                    Or, if you can do me one better, point me to Big Al!
                    Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
                    EG: 5.3


                    Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
                    EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      NVM...found Big Al..it was alot harder than i thought.

                      STILL, Has anyone coached under Big Al's site yet?
                      Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
                      EG: 5.3


                      Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
                      EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 372kid View Post
                        NVM...found Big Al..it was alot harder than i thought.

                        STILL, Has anyone coached under Big Al's site yet?
                        BigAl knows his stuff!

                        You never slow down, you never grow old!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i believe it. I pretty much stalked his life here at the gym. Honestly I'd rather just pay him than go through the site lol.
                          Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
                          EG: 5.3


                          Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
                          EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 372kid View Post
                            Looked at the price..its actually not that bad.. anybody know people who have went through this place and gotten good results?

                            Or, if you can do me one better, point me to Big Al!
                            I'm here If you wish to discuss MeCoach details and how the service may apply to you, please feel free to contact me.
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                            The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                            25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                              BigAl knows his stuff!
                              Thank you
                              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                              The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                              25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X