Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What supplements should you take for optimum penis health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What supplements should you take for optimum penis health?

im talking the more obscure ones, i already take multivitamins daily. im looking for a mini stack, just for the penis health, (hopefully benefitting the rest of the body aswell)

what magic supps do you guys take to keep yor willy tip top.

1 Super B complex.
    1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals.
    1 60 mg Zinc.
    2 500mg L-Arginine capsule.
    1 500 mg L-Lysine.
    The above list is from JP's Beginner Routine and all are still my basic Regime of supplements.

I have added:

Ginseng
    Ginko Biloba
    Green Tea Extract
    Hydolyzed Collagen
    Glutamine
    DHEA

NOTE: I don't take all of these together and some I only take preceding and on rest days. ITs hard to tell what is working since my gains have been so good.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

green tea is good
      Start 6/1/09
      BPEL: 5.8"
      EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
      EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

Comment

What are the advantages of Hydrolyzed Collagen?

Personally, I've had a little change of direction with supplements. I dont like to take synthesized supplements anymore. The only synthesized stuff I take is:
        -Advanced Whey Protein Shakes
        -Creatine

I still have a bottle of Gingko Biloba that is half full and I dont feel like using it. I want to get my nutrients from food, not capsules.

Lately I've also been into raising my testosterone levels naturally. It works!

I'm interested in hearing your opinion on hydrolyzed collagen? What does it do for the body? I know exactly what collagen is and I know it's effects in the human body, but what will hydrolyzed collagen do for me if I ingest it? Thanks PS
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
          What are the advantages of Hydrolyzed Collagen?
          Rather than copy and paste the info here, I'll give you a link to a health letter that goes in debt, It'll only take you a few minutes to see whay I take the collagen supplements. By the way, my wife also takes them.

Collagen protein: the natural solution for reducing body fat, beautiful skin and joint support … used by over 3,800 Medical Professionals for the past 28 years; the original, patented "Night-Time" collagen formula is now available to the public! |
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Stress raises cortisol, cortisol bad! cortisol make you fat, make your dick shrink, make blood pressure go up!

cortisol blockers:
            Ginkgo biloba
            Green tea
            Magnesium
            "B" vitamins

Uhggggg! caveman must take cortisol blocker for good dick health, ug!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

lol kingpole

Comment

could the supplament have side effect?

i just feels strange feeling in my body and head,
                could it be related to the l-arginine and l- lysine? or the zinc ?

Thanks

Comment

Ths strange head feeling for me was from my body getting used to Larginine?? But every body's different.
                  Starting stats:
                  BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
                  9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
                  3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
                  -----------------
                  1/24/12 - started again.
                  NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
                  New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
                  3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

anyway it's can't be dangerous, right?

Comment

It seems like everyone that is serious about PE takes L-arginine. After purchasing some generic L-arginine and liking the feeling I upgraded to Six Star Muscle's Nitric Oxide Overdrive supplements which I picked up at my local Super Wal-Mart in the nutritional supplement isle across from the vitamins. I'm not a body builder and this aisle of the store was new to me. You are suppose to take this about 30 monutes to one hour before working out to "rapidly flood the muscles with skin stretching extreme pumps". There are three diffrent types of Larginine in the mix including L-arginine xanthinol nicotinate, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, and L-arginine methyl ester dihydrocloride. Also included is L-citrulline. One serving is three caplets which is 3420 mg of the "good stuff". Because I'm using this for PE I have started on one caplet which equates to about 1150 mg. You get 100 caplets in a bottle for around $15 bucks. Bodybuilders are encoraged to take 8-10 caplets a day but like I stated, this is for PE and massive doses would be wasted so a caplet before PE is all I take (making the bottle a 3 month supply for me). I like what I'm seeing with my routine.

Comment

Originally posted by newtope View Post
                        I haven't heard of any dangers from these supplements but your body is the best judge. If in doubt start with just one supplement and see how it works. As you "feel good" increase to another and repeat the process until you are built up on all the supplements you take. Research is important. Take some time and use your local library or a reputable online site and search out the pros and cons of the supplements you are taking. In some instances certain supplements may interact unfavorably to prescription medication and a good guide can let you know this before your body does. I have had no difficulties and take all the supplements you listed. Best of luck!

Comment

just take animal pak it has all ur vitamins and it also ha some herbs like ginseng and alot of vitamin b

this stuff is GREAT just started taking it last week and it gives me great pumps at the gym
                          help fellow PE members...POST!

Comment

how about omega3 for optimum health?

Comment

Tuarine is a vasodilator and is good for erections.
                              Fish oil and cod liver oil.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X