BPEL vs. BPFSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL vs. BPFSL

my BPEL is about 6" even and my BPFSL is about 5 " or a little less. I have been searching the board trying to figure out what the correlation is between these two numbers and if its a good thing or a bad thing. Thoughts?
    9/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.1"
    10/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.3"

Goal BPEL 7.0 EG 5.5

It's neither good nor bad. And most of us, except for those who are bone thin, have a fat pad of some kind. Mine's about 3/4 of an inch deep. You're probably about average, I would think. Most veterans and newbies, I believe, follow the general rule of measuring from their pubic bone, down the middle of the top of their penis to the piss slit. That way, we are all pretty much on the same wave length.

The important thing is that you measure the same way, (as best you can), each time that you measure, since our dicks are always "waxing and waning." On a good day, (which is rare), I can stretch my completely flaccid dick to between four and five inches above my belly button, measured with a tape measure. What does this mean? Not a heck of a lot, I do believe. Most days, I can stretch my flaccid dick to just above my navel. This is significant.

However, I suppose if I kept stretching and jelqing the way I did back in 2003-2004, I might end up with a fifteen inch cock. I'm sure it would be hanging close to my kneecap by now, but THEN what would I DO with it? I'd have to wrap it around my thigh like a belt or something, right?

Seriously, keep measuring the same way, same angle, same position, (seated, lying down, whatever), so that you can get consistent readings as best you can. Since our cocks are always changing in length and girth with increased or decreased blood flow, testosterone levels, etc., this will help you get more meaningful readings. Since you will still get different measurements each time, you might add three different measurements up and divide by three for an average.

I never measured my dick, (other than with my hand), before I started to practice P.E. So I'm not sure how long or how thick my dick was before I started. However, I DID start measuring as soon as I started a serious P.E. program, so that now I know that I have gained between two and three inches in length and a full inch in girth.

Why do I go on at length about measuring? Because I have always measured obsessively since I started P.E. I guess I have a mild case of OCD in this regard. There are worse maladies, right?

BTW, I do not recommend measuring the way I have done over the past six years. Once a week or once a month is probably good for most serious P.E. ers.

Many people talk about USABLE penis and prefer to measure non bone pressed. If that's the way they start to measure, then they should continue to measure that way so that they don't end up fooling themselves about gains in length or girth.
    Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
    Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
    Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
    Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
    February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
    June '13 BPFLS 11"
    January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
    December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

So, to actually answer your question pingeyeping, according to TGC theory if your Bone Pressed Erect Length is longer than your Bone Pressed Stretched Flaccid Length, then your tunica is your limiting factor. According to this theory, you should focus more on length exercises to stretch out the tunica.
      Starting stats:.......Current stats:
      BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
      EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Sorry. I misread the second stat. However, we each have different experiences with so-called length and girth exercises. I gained in both when I started the stretches.

June '13 BPFLS 11"

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
          Sorry. I misread the second stat. However, we each have different experiences with so-called length and girth exercises. I gained in both when I started the stretches.
          Oh totally bud. I have in no way been in this long enough to give advice about this from personal experience. So I'm sticking with the TGC theory till I can figure it out for myself
          Starting stats:.......Current stats:
          BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
          EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Good move, D.A. And so long as you're gaining, I agree that you should stick with it. You never stop whatever approach you are taking if it is working for you. This is still an art, not a science. And who knows? It may continue that way. Look at the art of medicine.

June '13 BPFLS 11"

Comment

What I have read is that BPFSL is usually longer than BPEL. Some believe that your stretched flaccid length gives you an idea of what your erect length can get to. Then again, as is usual in PE, others completely disagree with both statements!!

Since I started warming up prior to stretching (only past week or so), my BPFSL has increased by 1/4" - so I am going to agree with the first two sentences above!!
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by pingeyeping View Post
                my BPEL is about 6" even and my BPFSL is about 5 " or a little less. I have been searching the board trying to figure out what the correlation is between these two numbers and if its a good thing or a bad thing. Thoughts?
                I have the same stats... So i suppose that tgc theory make sence after the end of beginners session
                It's important to keep BPFSL and BPEL more or less in the same levels to have high EQ and gains...

Comment

so if this is the case as you state than I should pay more attention than normal to stretching excersises?? If BPFSL and BPEL are supposed to be close or even BPFSL is supposed to be longer than this is proof that I need to work the tunica?? On top of the 90 day routine I added lazy ass stretch and this seems to be helping my flacid length. I am following the two on one off routine and I try not to do anything on my off day including kegels and lazy ass stretch, do you think that adding lazy ass stretchin and bed fowfers on my off day is a good idea or should I do all my work on the workout days and keep my rest days clear? Does this stretch also help the tunica??
                  9/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.1"

Goal BPEL 7.0 EG 5.5

Comment

If you practice the lazy ass stretches early on in your p.e. routine, just be careful. You can injure yourself more easily practicing them than some of the other stretches. I didn't try the lazy ass stretches until I had four months under my belt.

June '13 BPFLS 11"

Comment

FSL usually exceeds EL by about 1/2" to 1" or so. Most men doing PE will notice flaccid gains before erect gains.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        FSL usually exceeds EL by about 1/2" to 1" or so. Most men doing PE will notice flaccid gains before erect gains.
                        If you notice flaccid gains you can be sure that erect gains will come? And If you have smaller BPFSL than BPEL, erect gains comes slowly?

Comment

Originally posted by hiro View Post
                          If you notice flaccid gains you can be sure that erect gains will come? And If you have smaller BPFSL than BPEL, erect gains comes slowly?
                          My bpsfl is smaller than bpel. So interesting.
                          Current: BPEL:9", MSEG: 6"

Comment

Big Al.. FSL usually exceeds EL by about 1/2" to 1" or so. Most men doing PE will notice flaccid gains before erect gains.
                            That flaccid gain really gave me the motivation to stick it out early on . I used to hang turtled with a million wrinlkes at times and long at times ,before PE . Now I hang long and thick with veins showing nicely , always. Wondering how old man winter will affect me .

Thanks again PEgym
                            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                            8" bpel
                            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                            8 3/4 bpel !!!
                            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                            10 bpel
                            7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

yes after two weeks I havent noticed any huge BPEL gains but of course after that small amount of time I didnt expect to see any large gains, but I have noticed my flacid seems to hang longer and fuller and rarely if ever do I seem to turtle. This helps because it just shows that whatever I am doing seems to be paying off thus far.
                              9/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.1"

Goal BPEL 7.0 EG 5.5

Comment

Working...
                              X