Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello everyone,

I'm not really new to PE, ive been doing it off and on for around 2 years now, but with no official record keeping, program, or picture updates. I guess i'm not really a noob in some sense, because I can do probably most of the advanced exercises here. I did upload pictures, so if you want to see what I am working with and/or judge and/or give advice, then I will appreciate it. I'm not really worried about flaccid length, but my stats are: 7.5 in length and 6.5 in girth. I know this might be big for some, but I still feel a little insecure and want to improve. My goal is to get to 8.5 in length and I don't really care so much for the girth. What I am doing to get started "officially" is:
    -250 jelqs a day
    -Fowfers for 10 min.
    -Stretches, 4 ways (right, left, up, down) for 30 seconds a day

I take all suggestions and comments.
    Thanks

Provided you are not new to PE, you know how to research what you are targeting so get to it. And I know what you mean by still not big enough because I feel the same way but more due to my build and nothing else. That's perception for you.

There a several things you can do for length outside manual. Hanging is one and extender is two.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Welcome to the gym.
      Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
      Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Welcome!

What's wrong with all those massive girth joining the forum these days?

With the routine you've planned, you will probably add girth , jelq at a low erection level. You'll probably have to do more stretches in the near future to see reasonable gains.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Welcome to the gym

With a couple of years in already, hanging would be a good thing to look into. Adding another inch for a PE veteran is going to take a lot of work! Good luck!
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm still not really into hanging, because I don't have the privacy for it and I can't afford the extender. However, I am going to lower my jelqs to 100 a day and do them at very low erection levels. Also, the health risks to hanging scare me. I am however looking for an extra technique/stretch to help with the length if anybody knows of the best kind. I'm thinking of doing the A stretch.

Also, since I guess I am classified as a veteran, and if people are looking at my pictures and want advice. I really recommend fowfers. If there is one exercise I always did out of habit while I was on and off were those.

Comment

They are a few intense stretches , I never used them, but you can seek informations on DLD blasters, mandingo stretches and tunica tugs .
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
              X