lenght before girth ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lenght before girth ??

im new to pe ( on second week of the jp90 routine)
    ive been reading a lot that lenght is much harder to gain than girth, and if you gain some girth its even harder to gain lenght?
    bit like a thin elastic band is easier to stretch long, than a thick elastic band will be.
    is it better to concentrate on lenght as opposed to girth as a newbie to pe?
    any advice greatly received, thank you.
    oh and the jp90 is going well so far, no problems or injury yet (not sure if im doing the "v jelq" correctly is the only doubt in my mind, appart from the lenght/girth issue)
    start 3/2013
    bpel 5 3/4"
    mseg 4 3/4"

current 6/2013
    bpel 7"
    mseg 5"

Originally posted by mojo40 View Post
    im new to pe ( on second week of the jp90 routine)
    ive been reading a lot that lenght is much harder to gain than girth, and if you gain some girth its even harder to gain lenght?
    bit like a thin elastic band is easier to stretch long, than a thick elastic band will be.
    is it better to concentrate on lenght as opposed to girth as a newbie to pe?
    any advice greatly received, thank you.
    oh and the jp90 is going well so far, no problems or injury yet (not sure if im doing the "v jelq" correctly is the only doubt in my mind, appart from the lenght/girth issue)
    Actually, it's the opposite: most people have a lot more trouble gaining girth than lenght.

I'm no expert, but I've also read that as you gain girth, lenght becomes increasingly difficult to gain. Therefore, play it safe: focus on reaching your lenght goals first. One you reach them, start focusing on girth. That's how I'm doing it.
    Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
    BPEL: 5,5 inches
    EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
    BPEL: 7 inches
    EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

IMO I would try and gain length before girth. This is how I'm doing it because I believe it's easier to gain length stretching a thinner girth due to your penis being of less volume.
      Everyone will have their own opinion I'm sure. Your have to base you choice on your starting stats and ultimately what your final size goals are.

For me I started with 5.5meg/(6 beg) and a length of 6.1bpel. My ultimate goal is 7bpel x 5.5meg. My choice was easy. I need length!!
      dec 2011
      NPBEL 6.1
      BPEL 6.4
      BG 5.9 --6.0
      MEG 5.6--5.65
      heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

It is important for some people to do a mixture. For me personally I do a 5:1 ratio of length to girth work. I do 5 sets at 20 minutes for length and 1 clamping set for girth. My EQ has stayed in the roof while doing this! I am a hanger by the way.

Th TGC Theory recommends a mixture as well.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Yup you are right. Girth, at least for me, improved immediately and impressively. Length, however, is a real son-of-a-bitch to get. I have upped my intensity and time for stretching. The mandingo stretches seem to be helping. But remember, growing a big cock is a marathon not a sprint. Keep stretching, jelqing, and kegelling and you will eventually get to your results (assuming they are realistic). Good luck buddy.

By the way, "V" are weird. I couldn't figure them out at first, so I quit doing them. Then I tried them again with better technique, and I absolutely love them now. They get my penis nice and big. Don't give up on them.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Working...
          X