early gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early gains

ive finished week 2 of the jp90 on friday, last night i just felt bigger, you know when you instinctively know
    i had promised myself i wouldnt measure myself until i had completed the 90 days, but i just couldnt resist temptation.
    2 weeks ago my start stats were
    pbfl 4"
    msfg 3 3/4"
    pbel 5 1/2"
    mseg 4 3/4"
    so i measured late last night after well over 24hrs rest period and was real chuffed to find
    pbfl 4 1/2"
    msfg 4"
    pbel 6"
    mseg 4 3/4"
    the wife agreed that i look bigger and said "i can tell you without measuring, with a bj"
    she has always been able to take in my whole lenght, just.
    and sure enough now she cant quite manage the full lenght.
    no sign yet of mseg gains but then i have been wanting to improve lenght before girth.
    didnt expect any gains at all this early into the routine but im over the moon that i have, and can now continue on with full confidence that pe realy does work.
    start 3/2013
    bpel 5 3/4"
    mseg 4 3/4"

current 6/2013
    bpel 7"
    mseg 5"

Congrats they are just due to increases in EQ. But the term is bone pressed erection length, BPEL, not pbel
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
      Congrats they are just due to increases in EQ. But the term is bone pressed erection length, BPEL, not pbel
      thanks alan, im guessing increased EQ is a good sign?
      didnt notice i typed bpel wrong way round.
      hear you got a bit of snow fall in ireland?
      start 3/2013
      bpel 5 3/4"
      mseg 4 3/4"

current 6/2013
      bpel 7"
      mseg 5"

Comment

Yeah eq is erection quality incase you don't know, but seeing your eq increase is a good thing and usually a sign that you are on the right track.
        And yes we got a bit of snow, not much but enough to disrupt things around here.
        We are really unprepared for snow always.
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Congrats bro! Keep going!!!!!!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

should i look at gains in lenght due to EQ as noting more than increased EQ
            or should i be looking at it as EQ increase has = gains?? after all, i have an extra 1/2" wich i never had before starting pe
            thanks jay1983
            start 3/2013
            bpel 5 3/4"
            mseg 4 3/4"

current 6/2013
            bpel 7"
            mseg 5"

Comment

Darn, I wished my wife would measure me with BJ's. haha.
              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

EQ gains are gains nonetheless, in fact I consider these to be the most important kind since they relate the most directly to sexual function and stamina.
                (current)
                BPEL: 6.125"
                MEG: 4.5"

(target)
                BPEL: ​7"
                MEG: ​6"

Comment

Congratulations my girl when I started using bathmate told me the very same, I think every dick has the potential to be at least an inch bigger,
                  Judging by your early gains it could be more. You just need to stick at it my friend and 7 won't be far away well done
                  Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Originally posted by mojo40 View Post
                    should i look at gains in lenght due to EQ as noting more than increased EQ
                    or should i be looking at it as EQ increase has = gains?? after all, i have an extra 1/2" wich i never had before starting pe
                    thanks jay1983
                    A gain is a gain no matter what type of gain it is bro. Eff all that EQ, newbie, and true gain crap. They all take work!, and depending on how much work depends on the person and their genetics. Nobody can really sit back and say hey, those were just EQ gains, or hey, those were just newbie gains, or hey, those really are some true gains!! IMO, a gain is a gain...!

EDIT: and this would be my 1600th post!
                    Jay1983
                    Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
                    Last edited by Jay1983; 03-24-2013, 08:42 AM.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      A gain is a gain no matter what type of gain it is bro. Eff all that EQ, newbie, and true gain crap. They all take work!, and depending on how much work depends on the person and their genetics. Nobody can really sit back and say hey, those were just EQ gains, or hey, those were just newbie gains, or hey, those really are some true gains!! IMO, a gain is a gain...!
                      True true no matter how big or small as long as it's growing its growing in the right direction
                      Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Originally posted by averagedick View Post
                        True true no matter how big or small as long as it's growing its growing in the right direction
                        one thing has surprised me, 1/2" may sound like nothing at all, but when you are used to seeing your penis looking and feeling exactly the same every day of your life, its amazing how much more that little 1/2" looks and feels.
                        start 3/2013
                        bpel 5 3/4"
                        mseg 4 3/4"

current 6/2013
                        bpel 7"
                        mseg 5"

Comment

Big congratulations on your gains, keep up the good work. Eventually to target the girth a bit more you can think about doing your work at a bit higher erection level. Just don't go to high, since this makes it more risky. But under all circumstances, continue whatever your doing. Seems to work for you
                          ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                          April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                          May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                          July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                          August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Great start! Do not forget to increase your intensity carefully as you go. Grow safely!
                            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo40 View Post
                              one thing has surprised me, 1/2" may sound like nothing at all, but when you are used to seeing your penis looking and feeling exactly the same every day of your life, its amazing how much more that little 1/2" looks and feels.
                              Half inch is big gains it took me roughly 1 year to gain 3/4 of an inch
                              Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Working...
                              X