Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to PE - About me / How long should I stick to JP90? / Measuring differences…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE - About me / How long should I stick to JP90? / Measuring differences…

Hello,

A little about me. I have an average penis (BPEL: 6.02'' / EG: 5.11'') and I have never had any problems with that. Unlike many guys here (I just join the forum but I've been reading for 4 weeks) I'm not insecure, I have never had issues with sex.

I discovered penile exercises maybe 8 years ago when I had no sex experience and, just as a curiosity, wanted to know how to be good in bed (long lasting sex). I found about kegels and jelqing. So I practice kegels (back then I just masturbated in the usual way and stop when I reached PONR). I also started with jelqing but I stopped (I also remember that I warmed up with a hot cloth) after a month because I thought it was bullshit for sure.

Kegels gave me an edge in sex when I started having it. I could endure, it was great. So many years later I thought I would search about penis enlargement to see where was it now. This forum changed my mind (I know there are others. This one was the first I found and I like the look and info of the website compared to others and the forum is good). I saw soooo many people talking about their gains that, I'm pretty sure, it wouldn't make sense in a free page. Someone could doubt it for sure if pegym.com costed money for all the info they give you. One might think that the guys talking about their gains are being paid to convince others pay.

So, right now I'm on my 3rd week. I'm pretty constant and I know I won't fail on my exercises. I am doing the JP's 90 Day routine + balloning and edging after each session (balloning first, then edging whith lower shaft, then all the shaft. 20 minutes approximate). I have also stopped ejaculating (only once a week, tops twice, usually on weekend -on my rest days of PE). I masturbate but stop at the PONR and the horniness leaves. Like I have read here: Is like cumming, you just don't lose your erection. Then I just stop doing it. I'm really glad about all my training of kegels years before. Makes it so easier for me.

I have 2 questions that I haven't found in the forum:

1) I am doing JP's 90 Day Routine. I' going to stick to the 90 days for sure. After that I would like to know which exercises would you recommend doing (both girth and length).
    2) Have you had different lenght measurements? The thing is, I had never constantly measured my penis so, now, when ever I do it I find that my flaccid lenght varies. Sometimes is 3.93'' (The first time I measure it, it was 3.74''), others 4.09', others the original size. While doing whatever it just comes to my mind the idea of measuring my penis at that moment to see (and because I'm not in a horny state I guess it would be more accurate)… and the thing is that I've seen it change dimensions. So I can't be sure and accurate size.

Cheers!
    diegoc
    Last edited by diegoc; 03-25-2013, 12:09 AM.

BPEL: 6.02'' / EG: 5'11''...
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
    X