Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you know if your penis has stopped growing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know if your penis has stopped growing?

I honestly believe the last time my penis grew was when I was between 12-14. I'm 18 now, and it hasn't grown since I last measured it 2-4 years ago. I hope I'm not finished, I really want a bulge when I wear shorts and pants. My bpel is 5.75" which in my opinion is utter kaka.
    2/3/14
    -BPEL = 6"
    -EG = ~4.5"

5.75" BPEL is average, if not slightly above average, according to many studies. The good news is that you don't have to depend on your genes alone to grow your dick for you, exercise will take you much further.
    (current)
    BPEL: 6.125"
    MEG: 4.5"

(target)
    BPEL: ​7"
    MEG: ​6"

Comment

You have some great gains! What is your routine, if I may ask?
      2/3/14
      -BPEL = 6"
      -EG = ~4.5"

Comment

I first measured when I was 16, and it has been 6.5" since then so mine stopped at 16 years old. Sorry but no point randomly hoping your penis is just going to decide to start growing naturally again, but good thing you are here I have gained almost an inch, I usually measure at 7.25" but that is with lower EQ, I have maxed at 7.4" multiple times. Set your mind to it and you can have almost any dick you want!
        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
        Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
          I first measured when I was 16, and it has been 6.5" since then so mine stopped at 16 years old. Sorry but no point randomly hoping your penis is just going to decide to start growing naturally again, but good thing you are here I have gained almost an inch, I usually measure at 7.25" but that is with lower EQ, I have maxed at 7.4" multiple times. Set your mind to it and you can have almost any dick you want!
          Yeah my goal is 7-7.5" bpel, and girth has no limit lol. I really wanted to try the famous JP90, but I heard you have to do it at least an hour or more. I don't really have that much free time, and when I do have that much time, there is no place private to do it. My dream is to have a nice bulge.
          2/3/14
          -BPEL = 6"
          -EG = ~4.5"

Comment

The only gains I have ever gotten were EQ-related, and I got them in less than a week of 100-200 jelqs and 1 minute of kegeling. Pretty half-assed routine, but I got some considerable newbie gains out of it anyways, just by getting familiar with my PC muscles and drawing some extra blood into my dick.

Predictably, I lost these gains shortly after discontinuing PE, and now that I've regained my motivation through severe emotional trauma, I am back at it again. I have regained my rock-hard erections (and the extra 0.25-0.5" in length that comes with them), but so far I have made no tissue gains at all. Considering that I've only been doing this for a few weeks and I still haven't settled on a routine, this is to be expected.
            (current)
            BPEL: 6.125"
            MEG: 4.5"

(target)
            BPEL: ​7"
            MEG: ​6"

Comment

Working...
            X