PI question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PI question

How can someone be noticeably larger during or after jelqing, when you're not supposed to jelq at a 100% erection? If you're flaccid to any extent, therefore not 100% erect, your penis is not going to maintain it's maximum erect length..

Or is girth what is meant when they say "larger", and not length? Would the temporarily thickness translate to new found length a few days of rest later, if one was going to see growth? I can't imagine being longer than I am at 100% erection at a lower erection %, which is what I'm reading is the safer and more acceptable range to be jelqing around?

Can't wrap my mind around this. I can't imagine being bigger when I'm flaccid jelqing compared to how big I am fully erect. I must be doing something wrong.. Or is the difference supposed to be seen later on with rest? Or the next time I get a legit erection?

I seemed to be rock-hard this morning when I woke up and was going in and out of consciousness for what felt like a really long time.. Like, 20+ minutes.. It seemed a bit smaller length-wise, but was rock hard.. lol

I'm not giving up, I'm going to continue. I just think I'm going to just set a time for each session and focus on how my body's feeling in the moment, rather than focus on how many I do.. Quality over quantity. I'll start off at 5 minutes from now on and just gradually add to it if there's no difference whatsoever in PI..
    3/29/13 - BPEL 6.0 MEG 4.25

Short-Term - BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.50

The purpose of Jelqing is expansion; by expanding your CC's and CS with Jelqing, it deforms/encourages/trains them to get bigger, IE; to handle holding more blood. Do NOT Jelq with an erection level over 75%, especially since you're a beginner. I Jelq between 30-50% and it has helped with my length gains. For girth gains, Jelq at a higher erection level, like right around 70%. Girth is thickness, and/or length around the shaft. Gains come slow, temp gains usually do not. It's turning temp gains into permanent gains that takes time. Actually, it all takes time.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Well, I'm seeing no temp gains whatsoever after two sessions, not even gains immediately after doing it.

To make matters worse, my penis has however lost about an inch of length in recent erections, despite a good EQ? I have no idea where I'm going wrong.. I'm taking a break for several days, hopefully I'll be back at where I was. Then I'll do 5 minutes of jelqing a day for two weeks and see what happens.

I'm already aware of the %, although I appreciate your answer. I'm just not seeing any temp gains that would indicate any progress has been made, not even worried about perm gains at the moment.

Comment

Loss of size means over-training. Good thinking on taking time off, and starting slow and light when you jump back in. For now I would forget about gains whether they're temp or not and work on technique. When I get done with my Jelqing sessions my dick is maroon red, because it was just expanded with blood, not only that, but it's more heavier and heftier than it was before my Jelqing session. Hopefully that makes sense.

Comment

It makes sense, mine was a purplish maroon.. I guess I'll wait a week and just start out light. Hopefully that will have some effect.. I'll have to really take a mental note of how my member feels, weight-wise and the color/hardness..

A person isn't going to be longer afterwards, right? I mean, you won't know if you gained any length until the next day when you get a proper erection, right? That's what I'm sort of confused about, because I can tell if my flaccid is bigger or if my penis feels heavier or looks engorged (it did tonight when I tried a short session), but I definitely am not seeing temporary length gains. lol

Comment

Measure your ding dong on your rest days. When I started PE I was measuring my BPEL every day, then it went to weekly and well now, I could actually care less to measure lol I'm just enjoying the journey.

Comment

I will. I'm not going to give up just yet, I still have a little bit of hope, in the end.

Comment

Working...
              X