Hard boner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard boner

Since a few days ago, I tried doing PE one day and rest one day and keep that pattern. When I have a masturbation and edging session once on a very few off days like 1 or 2 times a week, wow, I get a really hard boner. And when my dick is in flaccid or semi-erect states while I am doing edging, it feels so good and refreshed. And when I decide to blow the load, omg, my dick pulsates a lot longer as it ejaculates the juice. I think this workout day pattern works for me.
    Last edited by adrenalPE44; 10-01-2009, 04:53 PM.

These are certainly positive PIs so you must be doing something right!!
    Keep up the good work!!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yeah, and I keep getting a lot of rockhard boner throughout the afternoon and evening. And wow, I see the purplish veins on sides of my penis really show up and the veins on top of my penis also get a little more bulged. Using lighter grip when doing edging/masturbating on off days really help blood circulate in penis and not overwork it. I can really feel it!
      Last edited by adrenalPE44; 10-01-2009, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X