Did I stretch my pubic skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I stretch my pubic skin?

I just got done shaving my pubes and I noticed that right where the base of the penis starts there is a noticeable amount of extra skin that has built up and what makes it visible is the line/crevice type thing right where the base of the penis meets the pelvic area. My question is do you think I am jelqing too much of the base skin and as I jelq is stretches that skin?
    Start 6/1/09
    BPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

Originally posted by Loftus View Post
    I just got done shaving my pubes and I noticed that right where the base of the penis starts there is a noticeable amount of extra skin that has built up and what makes it visible is the line/crevice type thing right where the base of the penis meets the pelvic area. My question is do you think I am jelqing too much of the base skin and as I jelq is stretches that skin?
    What you're seeing is totally normal, revealed by shaving and not due to jelquing. Keep at it!

Comment

It's fine. We all have that.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I have the same problem and I havent seen it mentioned anywhere on the internet but here. The skin at the public bone is thinned out and stretched. I'm already thinking about getting cosmetic surgery. I'm tempted to post pictures and see what people think about it. >_> totally sucks.

Comment

Cosmetic surgery for a spot that can easily be hidden with a little pubic hair? If im thinking about the wrong spot , post a pic
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Working...