beginner to jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner to jelqing

I recently just started to do research on how to grow your penis. I guess you can say i have a below average penis and for some reason now, i barely started to do research.. i didn't want to buy pills and extenders or whatever that device is called, i wanted it to be natural so i came across jelqing exercises. I've read a lot about how you have to jelq with i think around 40-70% ecrect.. But since i have a problem with masturbating its not easy for me to jelq cause im getting firm.. I know that stretching is very key in the process and i know that its all time consuming.. so heres what I've been doing, lets just say i haven't got a routine down.. the only times when i can jelq is when im going to bed so at 10 oclock, i have work in the morning and i try to be in bed around 11 oclock so i wont be that tired in the morning... i need help getting a routine and help with my masturbation problem to stop getting in the way because i cant jelq if im firm the whole jelq exercise session, i want all the gain i can get.. my goal is to only 2inchs and maybe more in the future

It will take a lot of time and commitment to gain 2 inches. Probably 2 years of PE. Maybe masturbate first then jelq. Over time you will see that jelqing will not cause an erection. It just becomes a workout. You should follow the jp90 routine. Stretching will be important to gain length. Jelq may or may not give you length gains, but it is recommended to do both I believe to increase strength, EQ and overall health.. After a few weeks of JP90 you will notice some nice changes in flaccid state and erection quality. You may decide that adding less than an inch is plenty.
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by DBizcut View Post
      I recently just started to do research on how to grow your penis. I guess you can say i have a below average penis and for some reason now, i barely started to do research.. i didn't want to buy pills and extenders or whatever that device is called, i wanted it to be natural so i came across jelqing exercises. I've read a lot about how you have to jelq with i think around 40-70% ecrect.. But since i have a problem with masturbating its not easy for me to jelq cause im getting firm.. I know that stretching is very key in the process and i know that its all time consuming.. so heres what I've been doing, lets just say i haven't got a routine down.. the only times when i can jelq is when im going to bed so at 10 oclock, i have work in the morning and i try to be in bed around 11 oclock so i wont be that tired in the morning... i need help getting a routine and help with my masturbation problem to stop getting in the way because i cant jelq if im firm the whole jelq exercise session, i want all the gain i can get.. my goal is to only 2inchs and maybe more in the future
      Hi DBizcut,

Fist of all if you're serious about PE hen you must read this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Don't worry about getting too erect when jelqing, that problem will gradually disappear. Until it does, PE while watching TV, for instance. That way you can distract yourself if you start getting too erect.

If I were you I'd split a jelqing session and a stretching session throughout the day. If you feel like you can PE for a hour straight, the I'd recommend the JP90 routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Pe is normally a slow process and every man is different. You might be lucky enough to gain a lot by PE standards, or you might be one of those men who gain very slowly. Only experience will tell, so learn the technique and get started!
      Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
      BPEL: 5,5 inches
      EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
      BPEL: 7 inches
      EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

for a great routine the jp90 is the one for you.
        i have the opposite problem whilst doing PE, i struggle to hold my erection at a high enough level but find a magazine or thinking about past girlfreinds always does the trick for me.
        maybe in your case you could think of the opposite, something or somebody you dislike to reduce your erect level.
        start 3/2013
        bpel 5 3/4"
        mseg 4 3/4"

current 6/2013
        bpel 7"
        mseg 5"

Comment

Working...
        X