Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Must Know Edging Questions

Alright, Number 1 Question :

I have been practing my edging for a good month now. Im real patient and have built my stamina and feelings of sensations up pretty well. I normally
    edge anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes, with alot of care and patience, and intent on sustaining pleasure over getting off right away. Well the other night
    i didnt practice much patience and I got off in like 10 minutes, Will this affect where i stood before? What makes me wonder is when I think of edging is all about learning to have more pleasure, and to not just get off right away. So does anybody know if one night of getting off quick will affect a good month of training to masturbate for pleasure?

Question number 2:

I have these edging sessions that go great until I go a little to far on experimenting on how far I can
    Take it to the PONR, on good days I get it just right where I feel the most sensation and stop just in time
    So I dont cum all over the place. On my not so lucky days ( I do not test my limit on a lot of my sessions)
    ]I go a little to far, there is a pause, and I can feel the rush going up my dick as my ejaculation quickly follows after. Well, I read somewhere that you can squeeze your dick and kegal to stop from ejaculating. When you go to far, at any cost it read to not let any of your men shoot out. So I tried it and had a different expierence, some bad, some I don’t know what to
    Think of. When I ejaculated, I sqeezed real hard and kegal’d my dick, I really focused on not letting anything out, short to say, mission accomplished. I went on back to edging but I didn’t feel it anymore, I was still hard for the next couple minutes, and it was like my body just lost interest. After a couple of minutes I went limp, and was determined to keep trying. It took me 5 minutes to get it back up and go back at it, but it wasn’t the same as my regular sessions, so I just blew my load and left it as that. Does anyone know if there is any negative consequences to doing this. I did feel very light sensation of pain. While I tried to get back into the groove which lead me to chill out for a few minutes, mostly in my pubic bone area of my kegal muscle. So to squeeze or not to squeeze on stopping an ejaculation?
    Lifes greatest rewards are long worth the wait ;)

Originally posted by Sexin_Sexy_Scorpio View Post
    ... So does anybody know if one night of getting off quick will affect a good month of training to masturbate for pleasure?
    I do not believe so - I've had sessions where I went before I wanted to as well (didn't back off in time, held my breath, poorly timed kegel). This did not effect later sessions.

This could be a mental thing: it's only going to be a problem if you think it will be a problem.

When I ejaculated, I sqeezed real hard and kegal’d my dick, I really focused on not letting anything out, short to say, mission accomplished. I went on back to edging but I didn’t feel it anymore, I was still hard for the next couple minutes, and it was like my body just lost interest. After a couple of minutes I went limp, and was determined to keep trying. It took me 5 minutes to get it back up and go back at it, but it wasn’t the same as my regular sessions, so I just blew my load and left it as that. Does anyone know if there is any negative consequences to doing this. I did feel very light sensation of pain. While I tried to get back into the groove which lead me to chill out for a few minutes, mostly in my pubic bone area of my kegal muscle. So to squeeze or not to squeeze on stopping an ejaculation?
    I've had this happen as well - all the symptoms of orgasm wirthout ejaculating. Still the soldier itself thinks mission accomplished and goes in to rest mode. Curious to hear the answer to this one myself.
    July 26 7.375 x 4.375

GOAL: 9 x 6

Comment

Alright, Number 1 Question :

one night of getting off quick will affect a good month of training to masturbate for pleasure?

No, it won't. There's nothing unhealthy or detrimental about blowing a load, as long as it's not an every day thing.

Question number 2:

I have these edging sessions that go great until I go a little to far on experimenting on how far I can
      Take it to the PONR, on good days I get it just right where I feel the most sensation and stop just in time
      So I dont cum all over the place. On my not so lucky days ( I do not test my limit on a lot of my sessions)
      ]I go a little to far, there is a pause, and I can feel the rush going up my dick as my ejaculation quickly follows after. Well, I read somewhere that you can squeeze your dick and kegal to stop from ejaculating. When you go to far, at any cost it read to not let any of your men shoot out. So I tried it and had a different expierence, some bad, some I don’t know what to
      Think of. When I ejaculated, I sqeezed real hard and kegal’d my dick, I really focused on not letting anything out, short to say, mission accomplished. I went on back to edging but I didn’t feel it anymore, I was still hard for the next couple minutes, and it was like my body just lost interest. After a couple of minutes I went limp, and was determined to keep trying. It took me 5 minutes to get it back up and go back at it, but it wasn’t the same as my regular sessions, so I just blew my load and left it as that. Does anyone know if there is any negative consequences to doing this. I did feel very light sensation of pain. While I tried to get back into the groove which lead me to chill out for a few minutes, mostly in my pubic bone area of my kegal muscle. So to squeeze or not to squeeze on stopping an ejaculation?
      What happened is that you DID ejaculate, but not much came out as a result of your kegel. This is why your lil' friend "lost interest"; you had a regular orgasm (instead of a dry one) but you held most of the jizz inside instead of having it fly all over your room.

Comment

I would wait a few minutes and try again to get all that jizz out. Or you find yourself jizzing in your jeans later in the day.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
          What happened is that you DID ejaculate, but not much came out as a result of your kegel. This is why your lil' friend "lost interest"; you had a regular orgasm (instead of a dry one) but you held most of the jizz inside instead of having it fly all over your room.

That clears it up

Comment

Don't worry about the odd accident ,it is part of the process.

Comment

Yeah your doing fine!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Lol!! Sweet ... Great

Comment

Ok, I have a quick question myself, what is PONR? I have seen a couple of times in other forums, and when I looked over the abbreviations, I do not remember seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by fatalbert25 View Post
                    Ok, I have a quick question myself, what is PONR? I have seen a couple of times in other forums, and when I looked over the abbreviations, I do not remember seeing it.
                    Took me a while to figure that one out, too - it's the Point of No Return - that point where you will orgasm and you can't do anything to stop it
                    Starting stats:.......Current stats:
                    BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
                    EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Thank you so much for clearing that up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                        I would wait a few minutes and try again to get all that jizz out. Or you find yourself jizzing in your jeans later in the day.
                        Interestingly enough, i have found out that your body absorbs that jizz, ive been reading the multi orgasmic man, and crazy enough, your body does absorb it and does like a recycling process if i remember correct.

Comment

Originally posted by fatalbert25 View Post
                          Thank you so much for clearing that up for me.
                          I love edging, although a lot of "clearing up" is needed when I finally blow hehe. But it is addictive and is great for stamina.

Keep up the good edging work!
                          Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

This has answered two questions of mine as well. Sometimes I go over the PONR earlier then planned or unintentionally as I don't plan to ejaculate. And I guess it's mental and shouldn't affect my training. Sometimes I go limp too. So I have ejaculated? Did I kegel too late then? When is the best time to kegel that for the big draw technique? Because I usually wait until the last seconds.

Comment

I've tried edging a few times and have experienced the same thing. Thanks for clearing it up. Also I've read that reaching the PONR several times builds up to a fantastic release later. I find that this is something I do not experience. When I finally do release, my orgasm feels the same.
                              Seven
                              Last edited by Seven; 09-20-2009, 01:51 AM. Reason: More info

Comment

Working...
                              X