Challenges in length.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenges in length.

My first post and I have to say PE been a great experience! I also have to add that reading everyone's posts helps out significantly and provides a wealth of information to keep motivated.

I will just jump into it and then ask for advice concerning length gains.

My routine December 2012 to Present:
    • Warm up with rice sock for 10 mins
    • Manual stretches for 10 mins (up, down, left, right, straight for 1min each repeat 1x)
    • Jelqs for 10mins (straight out with 'ok' grip, 3 sec jelq per hand, alternating hands each stroke).

First off, let me say that PE definitely works. Within ~2 months my girlfriend was noticing how much "larger" I appeared and I told her it was most likely because of my weightlifting routine increasing blood flow. I have been increasingly physically active since the latter part of last year and she told me "why are you not excited, growing your penis with physical fitness is like the holy grail of men" ... "I feel like you should write a book or something". Anyways, I switched from standard condoms to magnum due to girth changes right around the 2 month mark.

Problem is, I have never really been concerned with girth. After reading a substantial amount of material from the forums, I had concluded that going for length first would be best and then I could finish off with girth training. So, onto to fun stuff, since I started PE I have gone from BPEL 6" to BPEL 6 1/8", MEG ~4 3/4" to MEG 5 1/4". As you can see, I am easily gaining girth, but not length.

So my question to the forum is what can I do to improve length gains if my PE type seems to have a natural disposition towards girth gains?
    AnonMoose
    Last edited by AnonMoose; 04-13-2013, 08:48 PM.

Just a small question?
    At what level of erection do you do your jelqing? Normally they say a around 60% erection focus more on the length then the girth.
    Secondly, to make sure you dont damage your member at some point, and also just to add to the gains, maybe you should consider adding a warm-up and warm-down to your routine.
    ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
    April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
    May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
    July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
    August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Ahh sorry about that, I do a warm up for each PE session with a Rice sock (10 min).

As far as jelqing is concerned, I typically jelq with around a 30% to maybe 50% erection.

Comment

30% EL targets Length. 50% EL targets Length and Girth. 70-80% EL targets Girth ~~> Jelqs.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Maybe Jay is right 60% is both length and girth. Its just that I jelq at approx. 80% and I still gains in both... might just be an easy length gainer.

What you might want to look into, is more advance stretching routine then! And eventually when your member get enough used to this, even look into hanging. But first. Eventually add more stretching, and different types of stretch into that part of the routine.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHammer View Post
            Maybe Jay is right 60% is both length and girth. Its just that I jelq at approx. 80% and I still gains in both... might just be an easy length gainer.

What you might want to look into, is more advance stretching routine then! And eventually when your member get enough used to this, even look into hanging. But first. Eventually add more stretching, and different types of stretch into that part of the routine.
            What might a more advanced stretching routine look like, or could you possibly point me in the direction of post that explains more?

Comment

Originally posted by AnonMoose View Post
              Manual stretches for 10 mins (up, down, left, right, straight for 1min each repeat 1x)
              Are you following your Manual Stretches with Circle/Crank Stretches? If not, do so!

Originally posted by MrHammer View Post
              60% EL should indeed target more Girth than Length; it's a close one lol it could also very well be your Stretching that's giving you length gains though.

Comment

Length Exercises | PEGym

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                  60% EL should indeed target more Girth than Length; it's a close one lol it could also very well be your Stretching that's giving you length gains though.
                  You might be right on this!

To OP:

Try to compare your current stretching routine with the one from JP90:https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
                  If still no improvement by adding circle stretches etc., eventually you can add a second round of stretches, either after the first or in the end of your jelqing routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    Are you following your Manual Stretches with Circle/Crank Stretches? If not, do so!

Okay, I will add circle stretches to the routine.

Comment

Anon, Have you tried the JP90 routine that MrHammer provided. It is a great routine and it has worked like a charm for my husband and most of your top gainers. It is a great routine and easy to do, just more time consuming but like with any exercise once you condition your unit, you then have to challenge it by increasing intensity(do not hurt it, just give it a more intense workout). My husband did the JP90 routine exclusively for 18 months because he had gains with it that entire time as shown by my signature. Whether the JP90 or another routine of the many shown in the sticky threads, just chose one to help you increase your level of intensity. Good Luck!
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                      X