PE schedule(starting pegym today)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE schedule(starting pegym today)

Hi guys, gonna start my JP90 routine today..i also have Bathmate. im planning using bathmate in the morning and jp90 routine at night before going to bed. what you guys think? i dont want to do all the exercises in once cuz will take so much time and im lazy as fuck.

My current size is 6.6inches and im trying to gain at least 0.5 inches in two months, i believe i can because i did PEGYM during 2 weeks and i notice some good gains but i stopped because was very busy at the time so i stopped.

So thats it! will post improvements. GOOD GAINS fellas.

I am glad you are starting with JP's routine which is designed to condition your penis to PE (and possibly give some newbie gains [e.i, better EQ and/or temporary gains via stretching]).
    Your goal of gaining a .5 of an inch in a few months needs to be rethought out unless you are only looking for temporary gains which will fade away because it takes cementing, fiber gains and adaptation which comes over time. PE requires patiences just like gains muscle mass on a safe level requires patience.

I believe you will get there on a more permanent level with time, dedication, cementing and over all patience. Most men who even hang it takes a while to even gain .5. Keep that in mind.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

If it really means a lot to you though, time is just an obstacle you will have to over come.
      Patience is a virtue.
      start: November 1st 2012
      BPEL: 5"
      EG: 4.4"

current: April 1st 2013
      BPEL: 5.9"
      EG: 4.8"

Goal by November 1st 2013
      BPEL: 6.5"
      EG: 5"

Ultimate goal
      BPEL: 8"