X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much to process. :(

Hello all.
    I just registered today and I am already overwhelmed with all the information available.
    I'm not familiar with a lot -if not all- of the terms used and I frankly don't know where to start.

I am in no hurry to see results but would like to get started on the road towards a lengthier penis.

So in-short; where do I start?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Here you grow!

(HAHAHAHAHA)

Choose one of the few listed routines, and after you've read thoroughly the threads included in the link, you can start PEing to see your BPEL , BPFSL and MEG go through the roof.
    I would advise you to start Kg / Rvk routine as well.

popol5169
    Member of the Month Nov 2014
    Last edited by popol5169; 04-20-2013, 02:04 PM.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Hi Pop,
      Thank you for your reply.

As I mention previously; I'm not familiar with what BPEL, BPFSL and terms alike mean.
      Where can i read up on the routines you suggested?

Comment

I just saw the thread explaining the abbr.'s
        Thanks.

Any other suggestions as to where i should start? Which exercise?

Comment

Welcome to the site BNYC.

Start by reading everything from the link given by popel, then pick yourself one of the newbie routines given there.
          Initial its important to get your unit accustomed to PE'ing, and although you might see some gain throughout, this is why you should pick a newbie routine before going into more advanced stuff. To avoid injuries and such.
          One of the more famous ones are the JP90 which have produced a lot of good result for new people, but if starting with that routine, try to take it easy in the start since, even though being a newbie routine, it is on the heavier side. This is also the routine I started out with.

Hope this helped, and we be looking forward to here about your first gains somewhere in the near future

- MrHammer
          ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
          April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
          May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
          July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
          August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

You can never go wrong with JP90
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
            But as always remember safety first!
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ety-first.html

Good luck and persistence is the key

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll look into it all and will definitely return with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by amp11220 View Post
                You can never go wrong with JP90
                Sure you can, JP90 sucks. I am quite convinced that the overwhelming majority of "gains" claimed to come from JP90 are an accumulation of poor measurements, EQ improvement, optimistic exaggerations, and plain old lies.

JP90 is an illogical and scientifically baseless routine.
                (current)
                BPEL: 6.125"
                MEG: 4.5"

(target)
                BPEL: ​7"
                MEG: ​6"

Comment

Originally posted by eiffel View Post
                  Sure you can, JP90 sucks. I am quite convinced that the overwhelming majority of "gains" claimed to come from JP90 are an accumulation of poor measurements, EQ improvement, optimistic exaggerations, and plain old lies.

JP90 is an illogical and scientifically baseless routine.
                  Well eiffel... That is your opinion, but I think it would be wiser of you to say that you disagree rather then go to direct non-given reasons of criticism of the routine.
                  I am sorry that you might not be as lucky as others with the routine, but most of my gains are from using that routine. Here I am of course assuming that you actually did the routine so you have something to base your criticism on.
                  Furthermore, I will even say I am a bit pessimistic about how i write my gains since I don't write 7.65'' and 5.25'' etc.

Anyway, I think your criticism is unnecessary, unless you have some actual input, like that you actual tried it and didn't get results. And your choice of wording is childish! The only reason I am not neg'ing you for that comment is that you generally seem like a smart guy compared to some of your other posts, I remember you for, in other threads.
                  Just think about it next time.
                  MrHammer
                  Last edited by MrHammer; 04-20-2013, 06:13 PM.
                  ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                  April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                  May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                  July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                  August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Too much to process, argument and various ipinions, thats the net for you.
                    The beginner routines listed are all well tried and have worked for others. In the future more effective routines may be developed and argument is to be expected. In the meantime they are all proven enough.

Comment

It's very common to feel overwhelmed with the info and confused regarding where you should start.

There are very good stickys with lots of information, but there are also a lot more great information in response to the thousands of questions and posts throughout the site. In general, there is little to lose by waiting to get a good understanding of the acronyms, routines, and the justification behind them. Next year when you measure your gains, will it matter much if you started on April 20th or April 25th? Not likely.

If you've read the stickies, picked a routine (I used JP90), understand your PIs, and the acronyms; you're ready to give it a try. Take the next 90 days to continue to find and read info on the site, learn about how your unit reacts to the conditioning exercises, and measure correctly.

Comment

JP90 is not only far more complicated in its design and description than it has to be, its exercises and applications also fly in the face of many lessons taught by experienced PE'ers.

Endless air kegels for months? Kegeling while stretching? Warm downs? Circle stretches? These are all ridiculous. You don't need frill or minute variations of the same exercises, you need one stretch and eventually one squeeze (manual or preferably mechanical) and that's it. The penis responds to force, period. Warm ups, kegels, RKs, and edging have their place too, but as far as actual penis enlargement goes, that's all you'll ever need.

And no, I have not done it. I don't need to sit in a poorly-crafted chair and have it break on me in order to criticize it, I only need to look at its structure.
                        (current)

(target)

Comment

I wonder what eiffel thinks about JP90? I think someone should ask.

I wonder if eiffel is comfortable enough with us all to share his thoughts about JP90 on a public forum?

All kidding aside, eiffel has his opinion (and we all know the value of opinions). He sees a chair, hasn't sat in it and doesn't want to sit in it. In fact, he'll tell anyone precisely why he doesn't want to sit in it. Great, thanks for sharing.

However, MANY others have sat in it. MANY others have used it to condition themselves. MANY others have used it to increase awareness of all the factors which contribute to PE gains. MANY others have gained size from JP90.

On one hand, you have a guy who's been actively PE'ing for years, created a rigorous beginner routine based upon his experience, and thousands of guys have used his routine to condition for PE and gain.

On the other hand, you have a solitary guy whose PE career is much shorter, who has a routine for which one user may be able to claim gains.

In comparison, 1000+:1.

I appreciate your input eiffel, but give the negative criticism a rest.

Comment

JP90 has flaws we can improve on. If you don't recognize this then you are drinking the koolaid, imo.

JP90 was created years ago. It's 2013 now. It's time to question things and try to improve on them so we can advance this community instead of living in 2008.
                            Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

10,000 Frenchmen just can't be wrong, can they?
                              (current)

(target)

Comment

Working...
                              X