Just girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just girth?

Hi every one I'm brand new here. I was wondering if there is exercises for just girth. Right now I'm a bit overweight measuring 6.5 x 5. When I was younger and skinny I was 7 x ? So my plan is to stop smoking, eat right and gain some girth. I don't want anymore length. As I think it would not be usefull. I just want to be squared. 7x7. Any suggestions?

Oh and I was also wonder why everyone here want wants to go for a world record. I mean a vagina isn't that long. I hit the cervix now. But it can stretch to amazing widths. So I don't understand why anyone would want a 8"+ penis. Say good bye to "balls deep". I find it very enjoyable to hit the nerves at the base of my penis.

Comment

Most of that is run by the ego. With that being said, I think it is hypocritical to talk about a 8"+ penis, when you are aiming for 7" girth. Maybe you don't know, but 7" is HUGE by any standards, I know of only 2 people on here who have that or more. Say goodbye to balls deep when you can't even get the head in!
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Ok maybe you're right. I didn't realize how much 7 was till I measured a can.
        Ok let me bring that down a bit to around 5.5 to 6. Is that doable?

Comment

you got a lot of reading to do rcrai ... yes that's doable ..

and You realize different girls have different depth to their vaginas right? I've been with 3 girls and never bottomed out back when I was maxing at 7.5 ...
          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
          4.7 MSEG
          5.1 BEG
          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
          4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

I do realize that and I do have alot to learn. I just don't want it much longer. I know the exercises will increase length too. But I'd like to focus mainly on girth.

Comment

If I end up at 7.5x6. I'm happy

Comment

Yes, 5.5" is most likely doable, and possibly 6", but that is a longer road. If you are willing to commit.
                I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

But that may be to lofty a goal for girth

Comment

I'm thinking 2 years

Comment

I dont think an inch in girth gains is lofty at all .. I've already gained an inch in base girth, half inch in Mid shaft girth in about 5 months
                      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                      4.7 MSEG
                      5.1 BEG
                      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                      4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

What I get is what I get. But I'll give it 2 years.
                        I have used a stretcher before and I noticed a little length gain and noticeable girth gains. So I'm hopeful for girth.

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                          I dont think an inch in girth gains is lofty at all .. I've already gained an inch in base girth, half inch in Mid shaft girth in about 5 months
                          Though you should realize that your gains are atypical. You shouldn't tell a newbie that an inch gain isn't alot... You trying to scare him away when he "only" gains 0.2" in a few months? I just think we should be more realistic. Expectations only lead to disappointments

Comment

Wow that's really good movingup. In only 5 months? And they say penis enlargement doesn't work.

I just don't want to end up like 10" long in search of a 6" girth

Comment

Ok let's get realistic here. From everyone's stats I notice a good length gain but small girth gains.

Comment

Working...
                              X