Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "Gains"

Hey Guys....

I've been having a couple of guys PM me, because they think I'm doing well, or gaining fast. I don't mind helping at all, but the thing is - I don't feel I've accomplished much - and in fact when I take a NBPEL measurement - I really have not. Anyway, here is what I wrote to the last guy....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey ***** -

Other's have asked me as well, but - don't take anything I am doing to heart. I am still a newbie... and the problem is... that 1/2 inch is ONLY in Bone Pressed length..... I haven't gained anything in "useable" length. Do you know what I mean?

My routine is basically the beginner's routine....

Warm Up (Hot sock or Hot water)
    Stretches (Up, Down, Left, Right, Out - hold seconds or 25 keggels)
    10 minutes Jelq
    200 Keggels throught the day
    Hot Compress at the End

That's what I have been doing.... but like I said.... the 1/2 I seem to have gained, is Bone Pressed. It doesn't really give me a bigger penis.

Anyway - I am going to see this thing through to the end -- I don't care if it takes 10 years.

What are your stats, and what is your routine?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway -- yes.... it seems my ruler now shows me a half inch gain in BPEL, after around 40 days..... BUT.... it doesn't seem to do anything for me. In fact, sometimes I think that I had just initially measured wrong.

What do you guys think ? Is gaining "bone pressed" but not "non-bone pressed" doing ok ?

It just seems to me that a bone pressed gain is no big deal - because it still looks the same, and as well, I probably won't funcationally be able to insert that 1/2 inch during intercourse.
    July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
    Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
    (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
    Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
    Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Hell man,, I ram it home and use every mil and I have over 8" ,so so far as I can see, Bpel is the real measure of length.

Comment

First, 200 kegels every day is too much. It's probably contributing to a low Eq and the slow growth. Skeletal muscles like the pc's can quickly exhaust. You should only do about 50 5 sec holds every other day, to start out at least. Also, you should give yourself till the 90 day mark to make a solid evaluation of gains. Often, it takes a month or more of Pe to initiate visible gains...you sound like you have tight ligs, (2.75 inches in flacid) and it can take a bit to loosen them up after years of tightness. Have faith, and keep at it. Last, if you hit it like I do, in positions like doggystyle, that BPEL does come into play, and your partner will notice every bit of gain.
      I would be the least among men with dreams and the desire to achieve them, rather than the greatest with no dreams and no desires - Khalil Gibran

Comment

I'm confused. The only way you can gain in BPEL without actually gaining in dick size is if you packed on a lot of weight. Other than that, your dick got bigger.

Comment

definatly agree with nevertoomuch lol i gained about 1/4 inch in about 5 days of PE and girl IMMEDiately noticed ; )
          Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
          9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
          10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
          11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
          12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
          1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Thanks guys. I will lessen the keggels. (I hate doing them anyway).

I guess I just could not believe I gained .5" so easily of BPEL, that I was doubting myself - thinking maybe I just didn't press the ruler in hard enough initially.

Comment

We're pretty much on the same boat.
              Starting stats: July 2009 BPEL 6 x EG 4.75

Comment

Just so I'm clear on this....

If my BPEL is 6.5" then do I have a 6.5" penis?

Forgive me if that is a stupid question. When I look down... I see a 5" penis.

Comment

If you are looking down at it it is going to look smaller or shorter to you because of your vantage point. Go find a long mirror and look at it. I'm 5/1/2 flacid length and it looks shorter to me when I look down but when i go in the bathroom and look into the long mirror and get anothers point of view it looks huge. I belive there was a thread about this.
                  FL 5.6 BPFL 7.5 FG 5.1

BPEL 9.o x EG 6.0 NBEL 8.5 x 6.0

Short term goal: 8.5 x 6.25

2/1/2010 8.7 x 6.25 :)

new short term goal 8.7 x 6.50

Long term goal 9.0 x 7.50

Comment

"I'm 5/1/2 flacid length and it looks shorter to me when I look down but when i go in the bathroom and look into the long mirror and get anothers point of view it looks huge. I belive there was a thread about this."

That's a great way to remind yourself that this stuff works and to not get discouraged. I now have a 4.5" flaccid that's much plumper than it used to be. Every time I see it in the mirror, I'm reminded of how much smaller the little guy used to be. I used to fluctuate between 3" and 3.5" when flaccid, and it was significantly skinnier. I remember my ex kidding around a few years ago after sex, flopping my turtled dong and going "eeh...eeh...eeh" as if my dick belonged on a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz. It didn't bother me too much, and she meant no disparagement, but since I've been doing PE, that turtling flaccid crap doesn't happen after sex! And I think about that every time I get undressed to shower and look in the mirror.

Comment

Comment

I actually have some thoughts on this:

We do the BPEL here to gauge (rightfully so) our gains since it is a more stable form of measuring. But, from the reading and research I have done, when it comes to "averaging" our penis with historical averages I believe doing it BP will give us a false sense of security. I have read in several large studies that the measuring was not done this way, but rather from base to tip. So when we get a BP measurement of 6.0, that would be more of a 5.25 (rough guess, depending on body fat) equivelent of the measuring done over the years. In other words, our BP 6.0 is really smaller (shorter) than the "average" 6.0.

So, I would think one could say that a BP penis at 6.0 is a 6.0 penis but if you try and compare it to the mass average studies to see how you measure up, those numbers may not quite jive.

Anyone else want to weigh in?
                        8/10/97
                        BPEL 6 3/4''
                        EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                        BPEL 7 1/8"
                        EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                        BPEL 7 1/4"
                        EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                        BPEL 7 1/4+"
                        NPBEL 6.6
                        EG 5 1/4"
                        BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
                        BPEL 7.5
                        NBEL 6.75
                        EG ?

Long term goal
                        BPEL 8"
                        EG 6

Comment

Dang, according to this train of thought, I've GOT to get back to work. *Hee*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by hopethisworks View Post
                            Yes.
                            Starting stats: July 2009 BPEL 6 x EG 4.75

Comment

Originally posted by calor View Post
                              Yes.

Well you and I have the same stats Calor, so your hoping it's a yes !!

Comment

Working...
                              X