Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bad is erect strechs

.. I still get erect when I strech, and I dont know what to do anymore,
    I have tried it all. well, its not at bad thing. it means that my unit is working well.
    but how bad is erect strechs, if i do them nice and slow?
    maybe do the moving strechs erect??
    ive been PE for 3months, and have gaind some girth and EQ, but not lengt gains at all, not in
    the flacid lengt or erect..

my routine:
    warm up en the shower 5-10min
    then I try to do the basic strech (still in the shower.. I usally get errect after 10sec in my first stretch)
    then I give up the strectch, and let the erection subside. and then i do 300rep wet jelg
    I count: one hand one rep i stroke for about 2sec.
    then i do some erect kegels after and some edging..

help me please

You can ejaculate before your session so that your unit will not responde on light stimuls(like stretching..)
    If this is not an opption for you, try getting out of the shower and/or use diffrent positions of your body. Se what is best for you.
    Hope it helps.
    And about erect strech I don not know..
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Set out to do PE and if it pops up during your stretch masterbate and skeet . It will heat up your penis extremely good from the friction and it will allow you to do your PE once you've finished . The stretches are the key in length gains
      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
      8" bpel
      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
      8 3/4 bpel !!!
      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
      10 bpel
      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Getting erections is a common problem for most PE'ers.

It takes practice and concentration.

If you cum before a session, you will have difficulty getting your penis erect enough for certain exercises that require for example 50% erection level.

Try watching something really nasty while you PE. I used to watch surgery videos, that kills the erection right away.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
        X