Tight skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight skin?

If I am not doing PE and just get errect with a decent EQ my skin seems to hold back the length of my errection.

If I warmup this is not a problem but when having sex or jerking off it limits the size of my unit. My skin is very tight and it can almost be painful sometimes.

As time goes on (10-15) minutes my skin seems to get stretched out more and my errection grows.

I don't know if this is common or what I can do about it or if it even matters. I'd just like to have the full use of my penis right away but it seems my outter skin needs to get warmed up.
    05/10/09
    ELBP 7.10
    EG 5.5

12/12/09
    ELBP 7.75
    EG 5.75

Stretching and "dry Jelqing" will greatly increase the looseness of the skin.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Tight Shaft Skin

Originally posted by Nacho View Post
      If I am not doing PE and just get errect with a decent EQ my skin seems to hold back the length of my errection.

If I warmup this is not a problem but when having sex or jerking off it limits the size of my unit. My skin is very tight and it can almost be painful sometimes.

As time goes on (10-15) minutes my skin seems to get stretched out more and my errection grows.

I don't know if this is common or what I can do about it or if it even matters. I'd just like to have the full use of my penis right away but it seems my outter skin needs to get warmed up.
      I believe your problem is probably caused by being circumcised. Just a guess, but that was my situation. I was radically circumcised as an infant, and had a very tight shaft skin with an erection. Long story short (I'll share with you in more detail if you prefer in a private message), I restored the foreskin some years ago. The skin in no longer tight, but relaxed (more puffy) and with an erection there is plenty to cover the glans. Several advantages here. You penis looks larger both in length and girth, and the glans is once again protected which is what evolution gave you. Simply put, the foreskin has a purpose. Let me know if you want more background on this.

Cheers,

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
      EL - 7"
      BPEL - 7 1/2"
      EG - 6"
      EQ - 9"

Comment

Correct error

Originally posted by hooded View Post
        I believe your problem is probably caused by being circumcised. Just a guess, but that was my situation. I was radically circumcised as an infant, and had a very tight shaft skin with an erection. Long story short (I'll share with you in more detail if you prefer in a private message), I restored the foreskin some years ago. The skin in no longer tight, but relaxed (more puffy) and with an erection there is plenty to cover the glans. Several advantages here. You penis looks larger both in length and girth, and the glans is once again protected which is what evolution gave you. Simply put, the foreskin has a purpose. Let me know if you want more background on this.

Cheers,
        Correction to the sentence above. "The skin IS no longer tight, ....."

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
        EL - 7"
        BPEL - 7 1/2"
        EG - 6"
        EQ - 9"

Comment

Yea I am circumcised and have hair on the bottom of my shaft I suspect is also the result of this.
          05/10/09
          ELBP 7.10
          EG 5.5

12/12/09
          ELBP 7.75
          EG 5.75

Comment

Thanks I'll continue stretching and look at adding dry jelquing into my routine.
            05/10/09
            ELBP 7.10
            EG 5.5

12/12/09
            ELBP 7.75
            EG 5.75

Comment

Nacho i had the same problem , a full blown erection would literally tear my skin.

Now thanks to PE i have a nice loose full blown erection with no more pain.

The doctors must have cut me short on the skin , bastards

I even talked this problem over with my sons female doctor. Just so he wouldnt have issues later and she left alot of skin for the little guy
              Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
              8" bpel
              5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
              8 3/4 bpel !!!
              5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
              10 bpel
              7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Well guys I know this may be another topic entirely, but the dogma of circumcision makes me red with fury. Years ago I read an article in Mens Health magazine about the negative effects of circumcision. It referred readers to another book "The Joys of Uncircumcising". What I read blew me away. The religious and cultural dogma behind it was scary. And from the hygiene perspective it's like cutting off your ear so you don't have to wash it.

No man wants to admit his manhood has been compromised. But from the depths of my soul I cannot see how cutting away that protective cover and the frenulum does not have negative consequences.

The PE exercises, particularly dry jelqing, or wet jelqing without lube, seems to further stretch the foreskin as well. A double benefit. My glans is fully covered now (after restoration) and you cannot tell it from the natural version. But it would be a good thing to have it fully covered with a full blown erection.

Thanks for listening to my rant. But I'm passionate about this subject.

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
                EL - 7"
                BPEL - 7 1/2"
                EG - 6"
                EQ - 9"

Comment

So its better to have foreskin over the head of the penis when fully erect? Guess I was born lucky in atleast one way bodywise then...

I ordered 10x * Bio-Oil just now meanwhile I apply mandeloil and jojabaoil and the hurt is gone, but still repairinging

Any good routine to get the foreskin more loose and stretchable? Ive heard about using some sort of cortison to make it more elastic but is it really good for the penis?
                  Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
                  Short Goal: 7" / 5"
                  Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
                  Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

I can also add that Bio-Oil is excellent for helping to stretch the skin out. I've used it since my very early PE days and it's been fantastic stuff.

Just keep your skin hydrated and supple and it will loosen up over time with your manual exercises
                    Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Ok bro, I ordered it im still waiting for it, it has some great stuff in it im very excited about it
                      Start October 7th 2009:

Comment

A Covered Head

Originally posted by nipseyhussle View Post
                        So its better to have foreskin over the head of the penis when fully erect? Guess I was born lucky in atleast one way bodywise then...

I ordered 10x * Bio-Oil just now meanwhile I apply mandeloil and jojabaoil and the hurt is gone, but still repairinging

Any good routine to get the foreskin more loose and stretchable? Ive heard about using some sort of cortison to make it more elastic but is it really good for the penis?
                        Nip,
                        I assume you are uncircumcised since you have full coverage with an erection. That's a good thing since the foreskin can glide on and off the head as you thrust. As for keeping it soft and supple, this should occur naturally, but I apply a pinch of Vitamin E Ointment (from GNC and $1.99 a tube), under the foreskin. This enhances lubrication, and thus softening of the head, which is the natural state of the head (glans) while being protected under the foreskin. Nature will take care of this but there is no harm in helping it a bit further. Cortisone? I wouldn't use it. If you want more coverage, your regular PE routines will add to foreskin length while increasing shaft length and girth. Sorta, an all-in-one. Go for it bud.
                        Hooded

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
                        EL - 7"
                        BPEL - 7 1/2"
                        EG - 6"
                        EQ - 9"

Comment

Originally posted by hooded View Post
                          Nip,
                          I assume you are uncircumcised since you have full coverage with an erection. That's a good thing since the foreskin can glide on and off the head as you thrust. As for keeping it soft and supple, this should occur naturally, but I apply a pinch of Vitamin E Ointment (from GNC and $1.99 a tube), under the foreskin. This enhances lubrication, and thus softening of the head, which is the natural state of the head (glans) while being protected under the foreskin. Nature will take care of this but there is no harm in helping it a bit further. Cortisone? I wouldn't use it. If you want more coverage, your regular PE routines will add to foreskin length while increasing shaft length and girth. Sorta, an all-in-one. Go for it bud.
                          Hooded

Yes I have full coverage but it stretches pretty hard but not fatal when Im rock-hard and drag back my foreskin I need to stretch it with a good routine daily for atleast 2-3months before its ok I think
                          Start October 7th 2009:

Comment

Working...
                          X